Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Nighcrests ( Closed )

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
A sunbeam would peek out from the clouds hitting Nina and melting the ice. She would stand up shivering and would walk into the house her nose running "r-raven? Could you make me some tea? Really hot tea?"

:x

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven stared at Nina as she walked in. " Nina,why are you shivering so much.". She noticed a few bits of ice in  Nina's hair and frowned, " Britta?" She snapped her fingers and a blanket appeared in one hand and a cup of hot tea appeared on the table. " Here." She said, handing Nina the blanket.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"th-thank you" she would sit in a large comfy chair sipping the tea. She draped te blanket over her legs "I g-got her first though" Nina would grin still shivering

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(gtg for the night BAI)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Bai bai!)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah i GTG and i problty wont be back on for a week or two cause we cant pay the bill right now so dont to too much without me!!!BYE!)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Bai bai.. again! XD )

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(wait i want to change my characters looks she doesnt have the wings she has NO wepons and she wears a tank-top (for now) with jeans but besides that she looks the same

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? Here is my form for evaluation: name: Trigger Nighcrest age: 17 personality: Trigger is very curious, but at the same time very shy. She is known to space out very often and is oblivious to her surroundings. She is easily scared away, and like a wild animal it takes time to get to know her. Once you do she is a very sweet person, spending most of her time with animals, her favorites are cats and foxes. She talks a lot about the past,  and wears old fashioned school clothes. looks: (Most of the times Trigger looks like this, the outfit she wears in the manor. When she goes out this is how she looks: powers: She can turn herself invisible and can become untouchable, mostly because she is a ghost, and died half a century ago. Other: Trigger died half a century ago, so she is not that skilled when it comes to fashion, so she is called '"tacky" a lot. She is very emotional and is hurt easily. I wait for your opinion.,)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yo...what I miss?)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos