Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Once upon a time there were some kids, who were at the beach. All of a sudden, the beach is dark. They hear thunder... waves crash.... and the beach is under water.... Ok, not totally sure what this is about yet, but we can make it up as we go along! C: Make a character, and we can start! xD Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Power: (They should all have at least one power) Looks: Other: So please join and have fun! Big Grin

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bridget Age: 15 Gender: F Personality: She's shy, quiet and doesn't always like people. But she can be loud and happy when she wants to be. Power: Levitate stuff looks: Other: She's blind in one eye

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar

"mainmuffin" wrote:

Name: Bridget Age: 15 Gender: F Personality: She's shy, quiet and doesn't always like people. But she can be loud and happy when she wants to be. Power: Levitate stuff looks: Other: She's blind in one eye
Name:Alex Age:14 Gender:F Personality:Quiet, Nervous alot, Forgetful, Funny, always something on her mind so sometimes she doesnt her them, hangs out with boys alot, Friends anyone Power:Mind Reading Looks:Long Red Hair to Shoulder, Greenish Grey Eyes, Red Hoodie with Purple and green on it, Black skinny jeans with Writing all over it,White Converse with Alex on both shoes (They were coustimized like that) Other: British

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Aaron
Personality: He is quiet, reserved, and keeps to himself. It's rare to ever see him smile or laugh. His face always seems to be in a calm, poker-faced state. To most people, he seems a bit cold and aloof, but once you break through his tough shell, he is a pretty caring guy.
Power: Invisibility
Looks: Using for RPs.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Bump.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Marisol
Personality: She is a very confident girl with a fiery personality. She is Funny, Quirky, Passionate, and brave.
Power: Can turn into a mermaid
Looks: Will put up

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jeremy
Personality: He's more layed back, doesn't realy like to be the first to do anything
Power:  Perfect Mimicry - Can completely copy another person's physical #################. Includes copying: Writing/walking style, etc.
Looks: Shall post
Other: N/A

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Pyra Xynia
Personality: Moody, Sometimes over-dramatic, nice, can be hyper
Power: Lunarkinesis (She can control the moon's light and do whatever she wants with it)
Looks: 
Other: Loves to sing and play the flute she made. Is CONVINCED that she will be a ninja-like person. (LOL)

(May I join?)

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Join? If so Heres My form.

Name: Steve

Personality: Is Quite irritating at times... but usually cheerful.

Power: He can turn Invisible

Other:  Likes Someone in the group...

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Underwater (ask to join)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sam King
Personality: She hates people who she doesnt know anyone of her frineds she kind to.She doesnt gain trust very easily and she can take it away faster. seems rude but is really kind and loving
Power: Death Sense( sensing the coming of death. At times, this extends to seeing the names and lifespans of those who's faces the user sees.)
Looks:
Other:Loves to draw she draws on anything she can and verywhere.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Slap The Keyboard :p