Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Animal Academy (RolePlay)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone knows Animals and humans share the earth. But what they don't know is that there is another species that makes up 1/10,000,000 of the worlds population. They are half animal half human. So they don't end up in an experimental lab they are sent to the Animal Academy where they can be safe. Rules: -No killing -Do dying -no harassment -no cursing -nothing off topic - No *, -, or @ Storm1231 will make the form in a sec

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: AgeFrown16-19): Gender: Looks(Both human and, if you can, animal) Personality: BioFrownOptional) Animal formFrownOnly 1)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Olivia Alouette Pacific Gender: Female Looks {Human}:  Looks {Animal}: Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, kind on occasions.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
My form Cody and Cathy Cody's a guy and Cathy's a girl Cathy-Cathy silver Cody- Cody's a VERY happy person, it takes a lot to dampen his mood. Cathy's basically one of the guys.. They'r twins I might make another guy also...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Name: AgeFrown16-19): Gender: Looks(Both human and, if you can, animal) Personality: BioFrownOptional) Animal formFrownOnly 1)
Name: Emma Reid Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks: (If I can Im gonna type it) Long red Hair Halfway to back, Purple Hoodie With the Sentence "The Wolf is on ur side" on the back, Black Jeans with red on it, Red Boots with white Personality: Quiet,Personally sometimes, Nervous alot, Forgetful Animal form: Wolf

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What if someone's telling your his/her fri...

Pancakes Or Waffles

Lions Or Tigers

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos