Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

To fly, one must earn their wings...(OPEN)[Trust me,the plot isn't as bad as the title x]

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay..I kinda just thought of this out of nowhere, so sorry if the plot sucks.. This is an rp about how a fairy/angel must earn their wing by perfecting their skill.They go to this boarding school: Now time for the into: Congradulations future angel/fairy, you've been accepted to come to Equalria, a place where you can perfect you skills to one da where you earn your wings and begin you journey to make the world a better place.... So here are the main classes {EVERYONE HAS These} -Technological Adavcement: Computer science -Math -Science :Actually using your 'magic' to advance in your skill -Socal studies: the history of your people. (Angels/Fairies) -Life scence: How to blendin with humans Here are the offered courses. (A least 2 ofone of them) -Arts and Humanities: Art, Drama, Music -Language Arts: Learening another language. {Courses: French, Spanish, German} -Child care: Maybe you want to be specifically helpful to children {Courses offered: Guardian, Nomadic helper} Lemme know if you think of something I should add *RULES* -Please limmited to no cussing/swearing -There can be romance, but PLEASE don't go overboard. This'll get locked and plus ..It'll get pretty akward -No leaving someone out, and if you feel left out Just say somethng don't put something like: 'Rosalie sat alone and sad since no one wanted to talk to her..' pascode:Unicorns -Preferably speak in the 3rd persons: Bobby went to the store. Of you have issues with that put something like; Bobby: I went to the store. - Dnt tlk lik diz -Use "these" when character is talking, and (these) when out of character, nd maybe italics when character is thinking -Don't get mad if you're not accepted or if I ask you to change something...I'm not really great with tha kinda stuff.. XD and uhm...HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!! Form: Name Age: (15-19) Looks: (With or without wings) Personality: Short bio(Optional) Passcode(Did you read the rules?): Classes: Angel or Fairy(If you want to be something else with wings, lemme know first..): Other

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

To fly, one must earn their wings...(OPEN)[Trust me,the plot isn't as bad as the title x]

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Sophia Valentine Age: 16 Loooks:ppl Personality: Sweet,kind,caring,flirt,random,smart, can have an attitude and isn't afraid to tell someone off Short bio: Passcode; Unicorns Angle or Fairy; Angel

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ca tAge: (15-19): 16 Looks: (With or without wings): Andrea Grupp (Long wavy, hair, black hair.) Personality: Sweet, smart, slightly tricky and complex. She is always trying to think things out an do the right thing. She is very romantic an likes to play around and have fun. She tries to make the best of everythin and everyone. She loves to sing, but is really quiet. When she sings to sings with great passion. She also is an amazing artist. Short bio(Optional): She was born a human, but she got cursed by a witch and turned into an angel. she has a hurtfu past and doesn't like talking about it. She taks are and Music. Passcode(Did you read the rules?): Unicorn. (Right? I think I saw that) Angel or Fairy(If you want to be something else with wings, lemme know first..): Angel

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Almost forgot Name:Natalia 'NatAge: (15-19)15Looks: (With or without wings Personality: She's almost never quiet. The only time she's completely calm is when she's asleep. and even then, sometimes she'll talk in her sleep.Short bio(Optional)Passcode(Did you read the rules?): Its my rp so... DevilAngel or Fairy(If you want to be something else with wings, lemme know first..):FairyOther: N/A

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Crap! forgot to put a place for classes, can you put your classes somewhere on your forum?

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jamie Age:15 Looks:Will put up PersonalityDazedhe is a musician and a bit of a rebel.She is a clumsy little fairy.She is tomboyish and funny.She grew up being into boy sports.She falls in love early Short BioDazedhe grew up having to deal with boy faires liking her just as a friend. Passcode:Unicorn Angel or Fairy:Fairy.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanna start?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Urgh...Tomorrow, I promise, sorry but iI gotta get of.. :P I'll try to get on after school

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Melody Age: 15 Looks: Melody Funny, Creative, Smart Short bio(Optional) Passcode(Did you read the rules?): Unicorn Classes: Arts and Humanities Angel or Fairy(If you want to be something else with wings, lemme know first..): Angel

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Chat

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Real Or Naah ?