Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The mythical forest of shanhica

Posted By:
Pinkie5000
Pinkie5000
Star
to join put a form like this: Charecter name: Charecter age: Race (dont just put human be anything! and that includes  giants and poison ivy): Charecter hight: Likes: Dislikes: Wish: looks: (the plot is your a mythical creature in a forest full of them you just live a life) ______________________________________________________________________________ Charecter name: danielle Charecter age: 16 Race: Giant (non human eating also the runt like her father) Charecter Hight: 19 Ft Likes: funny children  human being flavoured bubble gum and flirting DislikesFrownall the giants from the BFG exept the BFG) Wish: To speak properly Looks: She has curly blonde hair down to her bum a little pink bow  somtimes wears a black cloak a blue denim skirt with leggings Ugg boots Blue eyes and she is really pretty

Kissing blood sucking and all that Eh its rubbish life is expert

.______________________________.

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Taljanai *Anai for short!* RiverStone Age: 16 Race: Fairy Hight: 5'5 Likes: Writing, being around nature, singing, and training her powers. Dislikes: Being ignored, failing, and being with too many people Looks: *Getting!*

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Posted By:
Pinkie5000
Pinkie5000
Star
Both above ACCEPTED

Posted By:
Pinkie5000
Pinkie5000
Star
Danielle pulled the cloak over her body as she started sprinting through the forest picking peaches off the trees as she ran  she went slower and slower before starting  a ssong " human beans is happy  i is happy Everyone is happy with wizzpoppers!" she sang that dosent sound right she thought             

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(It would be helpful if you added the setting/plot.) Name: Albina Remi Dmitriev Age: 23 Gender: Female Height: 6'4 Likes: Isolation, silence, music and flying. Dislikes: Socializing, happy people, and people bothering her. Wish: To be a dragon forever. Species: Drago (Dragon Transformer.) Appearance (Human)-  Appearance (Dragon)- 

Posted By:
Pinkie5000
Pinkie5000
Star
(ACCEPTED)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry the post didn't come through. The picture above is of Anai)

Posted By:
Pinkie5000
Pinkie5000
Star
(Okay!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

wrecking ball lyrics

Flappy Bird

whats your favorite web browser?

HOW MUCH DO U LOVE UR PHONE!!!!???

wrecking ball lyrics

HOW MUCH DO U LOVE UR PHONE!!!!???