Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Miss Silly? May Gupi? Name: Carduus Terra (Dus, Card, Thistle- She hates nicknames though :P) Age: 16 Gender: Female God parent: Aphrodite Looks:  her eyes are deep purple and her hair is long, in the pic you can see it's pulled up partly. Also I know it's in old clothes, just ignire the clothes and take the look.Personalty: Optional...not taking the option :P Other: She does modelling and acting and aspires to make it big in atleast one of the worlds.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Lets start

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! You post first...)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo Woke up tired as ever. She sighed "another day of school"

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar
(Was I accepted?)

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Scrubs_TV_Girl" wrote:

(Was I accepted?)
(Yes)

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Gabbi awoke with a sharp pain in her head, "What the-?" She asked herself, sighing as she saw the time. "School, of course.." She muttered sarcastically, standing up from her obviously confortable bed. She heaved a sigh, throwing on a random t-shirt and black jeans, throwing on her gray converse. She grabbed her hoodie, slipping it over her head. She pulled the jet black hood over her head, shaking as she opened the door, which lead a cold gust of wind inside.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? Name: Casidy JetsonAge:16God parent: Poseidon Looks: like my profile pic. She wears blue converse a tshirt and jeans. (Usually)Perso: Not friendly, fierce, people mostly get on her bad side. Other: she has a sword to look like a pen and can transform into a pen, she can never lose it. ( Like Percy Jackson )

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(going to bed but one post) "CARDUUS! Get down here now! You'll be late! I bet you sle-"her father stopped short as a fully dressed girl walked into the kicthen"I've been up for ages and I'm not late, don't use that trick dad" Carduus chekc her hand mirror, perfect makeup. She grabbed a poptart and after a minute it was cooked so she grabbed her bag"Going to school! Bye"she kissed her dads cheek and left him to get reayd fir his own work

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Can I join? Name: Casidy JetsonAge:16God parent: Poseidon Looks: like my profile pic. She wears blue converse a tshirt and jeans. (Usually)Perso: Not friendly, fierce, people mostly get on her bad side. Other: she has a sword to look like a pen and can transform into a pen, she can never lose it. ( Like Percy Jackson )

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos