Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
ok

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
awesome whats going onsmile

RB. Skittles aka Shequina(not my real name)

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Canoli
Canoli
StarStarStar
umm... sorry this took forever got caught up in... stuff. Name: Saylor Carswell Age: 15 Gender: girl God Parent: Nike (godess of winning, victory, and such) Looks: She has super tan skin  (she's a surfer) and wavy ash blonde hair. Her eyes are dark blue. She is 5'6 and athletically built. Personality: She is funny, sarcastic, and doesn't really give a crap about what other people think. If she went to school she would be the class clown, but she was homeschooled. She is a surfer. That is her life. She also plays basketball and beach volleyball. She is very competitive and hates to lose. Usually she can't lose. She's one of those jack of all trades- and master of all! Because of this she creates a lot of enemies, but whatever. People say she's cute, and fun to be with. But because of her mom, she always wins. Much like a child of Athena, she always has a plan. And like I said before, she always wins. Other: Umm... she tends to hate kids of Athena, beacuase they are the only ones in camp who have the ability to beat her. She has all the athletics and cleverness, but they have more patience than she. Yeah... patience is not her strongest point. That's one thing she doesn't win at, and it makes her mad. Hence the fact that she is impatient. =/

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Canoli
Canoli
StarStarStar
Saylor notched an arrow. She inhaled slowly. Zing! Bullseye. "No surprise" she thought as she prepared another. This was one way she blew off steam. She was miffed at Echo for beating her at a game of chess. You could say she was a sore loser, but that would be an understatement. She was so ticked she couldn't even look at a checkered design right now, but eventually she would study the game of chess until she was pulling her hair out so she would never have to lose again. Just then she heard footsteps. (anyone just jump in and become the footsteps please)

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is anyone on??)

RB. Skittles aka Shequina(not my real name)

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
(i'm on)

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Whos going to watch If I Stay?

Frozen or Malificent?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

friends

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos