Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cages ( ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!! :3)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly had jumped out of the cage and hugged Maia. She asked Maia, "What's your plan? And, how can I help?" Kelly just wanted to get out of that building!*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia sighed, she pointed to the drainage pipe. It was a tiny pipe that carried through the house." We have to go up that. The air duct is to tight to squeeze through. She clung to the pipe and helped Kelly up

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly pounced up and helped up the other teens. She helped Maia up last and they started crawling.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, who is the smallest." sh said cooly as if she never panicked before. " Oh by the way .... Thanks Maia."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia grinned widely and she hung into the room the scientists had coffee in. She stopped breathing  and slowly, she made her way, balancing on the little pipe over into the larger air duct. She sighed wide relief as she felt a flat surface under her feet

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly asked, "Where are we? Exactly where are we going anyway?" Kelly had always been curious.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maiashushed her and picked her way very carefully through the air vent she froze every so often to check for the alarm. Just as she saw the end, she tugged on it. The alarm blared and she winced. " WE ARE FIGHTING OUR WAY OUT NOW!! " she shouted over the sounds. She jumped down, dagger in hand

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly grabbed her Bow and Arrows and had them ready for battle. She yelled over the alarm, "Do we just fight them and kill them?" She sounded horrified by that very thought!*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Try just to injure them, just fight your way to the door! People poured, armed with guns, from the door. Maia snorted and ran into vpcombat. Her agility and speed stunned the guards but not for long, she had injured many of them her teeth gritted in frustration, perspiration poured down her brow

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Kelly aimed and started letting her arrows fly. She hit them as she ran toward the door trying to get all the teens out.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

when a pet dies another 1

spicy foods

Hello i'm jake :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos