×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 1514

(May I join? Name: Kokatsuna (It means cunning in Japanese) Nickname: Tsuna, prefers Okami. Age:  seventeen. Species: Black Cat. Magical Abilities: She has more accurate senses than any living being. She is stronger, faster, smarter, and most of all clever than the rest of hte population. Pet: A wolf called Aratsu that can appear human. Personality: Okami has a dark history, spattered with blood. She has been hired for decades to kill beings, because she is very cunning and clever like a wolf. Okamiis bad with social skills. Weaponry: HEr own skills, a sword called a Hûthvír. A souble sided sword that glows bright red.It can cut through anything, with a blade similar to the subtle knive. It will never dull, or break. Other: None. Looks: Okami has raven wing black hair that ends about mid-thigh. She has red eyes cat pupils that glow with the same intensity of her Huthvir. She has a delicate build, that show no muscles capable of her doings. She has very pale skin. Okami wears a black cloak that trails onthe ground, black leather boots, a black pair of deer-skin leggings, a white cotton button shirt under a leather vest.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

[Hey guys! I'm not sure where to jump back in... Are there any love interests left? o-o? Where can I jump back in with William and Robyn?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 7614

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

(May I join? Name: Kokatsuna (It means cunning in Japanese) Nickname: Tsuna, prefers Okami. Age:  seventeen. Species: Black Cat. Magical Abilities: She has more accurate senses than most creatures on earth Personality: Okami has a dark history, spattered with blood. She has been hired for decades to kill beings, because she is very cunning and clever like a wolf. Okamiis bad with social skills. Weaponry: HEr own skills, a sword called a Hûthvír. A souble sided sword that is bright red.It can cut through many things, with a blade similar to the subtle knive. It will dull and break but only at a strong force or after a long time Other: None. Looks: Okami has raven wing black hair that ends about mid-Back. She has red eyes cat pupils that glow slightly with the light, intense at night.. She has a delicate build, that show no muscles capable of her doings. She has very pale skin. Okami wears a black cloak that trails onthe ground, black leather boots, a black pair of deer-skin leggings, a white cotton button shirt under a leather vest.
i altered your form a little above. Please actually use the form I gave you. Thanks!!!

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2010
Posts: 3567

She let the injured people go with other teens. She listened around, she was on-edge...

:x


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 7614

Maia beamed. She awkwardly took his hand and held it as they walked.she felt a cold sweat starting in the back of her neck. She shrugged it off. What if he flirted with another girl? What if he hated her? What if he just " liked " her and wanted to breather heart? She shivered slightly Elecc just found himself inching closer. The next thing he knew, he was kissing her. His hands caressing her face. He nearly jerked back back he stayed. He savoured the moment with her

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 7614

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia beamed. She awkwardly took his hand and held it as they walked.she felt a cold sweat starting in the back of her neck. She shrugged it off. What if he flirted with another girl? What if he hated her? What if he just " liked " her and wanted to breather heart? She shivered slightly Elecc just found himself inching closer. The next thing he knew, he was kissing her. His hands caressing her face. He nearly jerked back back he stayed. He savoured the moment with her

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2010
Posts: 3567

Pip could feel the exelerattion of heartbeats, she smiled to herself "young love..." she wore a comforting smile as she walked.

:x


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 7614

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia beamed. She awkwardly took his hand and held it as they walked.she felt a cold sweat starting in the back of her neck. She shrugged it off. What if he flirted with another girl? What if he hated her? What if he just " liked " her and wanted to breather heart? She shivered slightly Elecc just found himself inching closer. The next thing he knew, he was kissing her. His hands caressing her face. He nearly jerked back back he stayed. He savoured the moment with her

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

[Hey guys! I'm not sure where to jump back in... Are there any love interests left? o-o? Where can I jump back in with William and Robyn?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2010
Posts: 3567

(my blind mole girl is single :3)

:x


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-18 18:55:56 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:54:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:41:18 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:31:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:24:25 -0800

- 2017-11-18 17:04:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:59:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-16 13:10:52 -0800

- 2017-11-16 00:31:45 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-15 20:06:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:11:59 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:07:40 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:18:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:31:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 17:04:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:59:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:12:53 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:02:33 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:52:03 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:46:29 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:44:27 -0800