Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cages ( ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!! :3)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? Name: Kokatsuna (It means cunning in Japanese) Nickname: Tsuna, prefers Okami. Age:  seventeen. Species: Black Cat. Magical Abilities: She has more accurate senses than any living being. She is stronger, faster, smarter, and most of all clever than the rest of hte population. Pet: A wolf called Aratsu that can appear human. Personality: Okami has a dark history, spattered with blood. She has been hired for decades to kill beings, because she is very cunning and clever like a wolf. Okamiis bad with social skills. Weaponry: HEr own skills, a sword called a Hûthvír. A souble sided sword that glows bright red.It can cut through anything, with a blade similar to the subtle knive. It will never dull, or break. Other: None. Looks: Okami has raven wing black hair that ends about mid-thigh. She has red eyes cat pupils that glow with the same intensity of her Huthvir. She has a delicate build, that show no muscles capable of her doings. She has very pale skin. Okami wears a black cloak that trails onthe ground, black leather boots, a black pair of deer-skin leggings, a white cotton button shirt under a leather vest.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[Hey guys! I'm not sure where to jump back in... Are there any love interests left? o-o? Where can I jump back in with William and Robyn?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

(May I join? Name: Kokatsuna (It means cunning in Japanese) Nickname: Tsuna, prefers Okami. Age:  seventeen. Species: Black Cat. Magical Abilities: She has more accurate senses than most creatures on earth Personality: Okami has a dark history, spattered with blood. She has been hired for decades to kill beings, because she is very cunning and clever like a wolf. Okamiis bad with social skills. Weaponry: HEr own skills, a sword called a Hûthvír. A souble sided sword that is bright red.It can cut through many things, with a blade similar to the subtle knive. It will dull and break but only at a strong force or after a long time Other: None. Looks: Okami has raven wing black hair that ends about mid-Back. She has red eyes cat pupils that glow slightly with the light, intense at night.. She has a delicate build, that show no muscles capable of her doings. She has very pale skin. Okami wears a black cloak that trails onthe ground, black leather boots, a black pair of deer-skin leggings, a white cotton button shirt under a leather vest.
i altered your form a little above. Please actually use the form I gave you. Thanks!!!

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She let the injured people go with other teens. She listened around, she was on-edge...

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia beamed. She awkwardly took his hand and held it as they walked.she felt a cold sweat starting in the back of her neck. She shrugged it off. What if he flirted with another girl? What if he hated her? What if he just " liked " her and wanted to breather heart? She shivered slightly Elecc just found himself inching closer. The next thing he knew, he was kissing her. His hands caressing her face. He nearly jerked back back he stayed. He savoured the moment with her

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia beamed. She awkwardly took his hand and held it as they walked.she felt a cold sweat starting in the back of her neck. She shrugged it off. What if he flirted with another girl? What if he hated her? What if he just " liked " her and wanted to breather heart? She shivered slightly Elecc just found himself inching closer. The next thing he knew, he was kissing her. His hands caressing her face. He nearly jerked back back he stayed. He savoured the moment with her

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pip could feel the exelerattion of heartbeats, she smiled to herself "young love..." she wore a comforting smile as she walked.

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

[Hey guys! I'm not sure where to jump back in... Are there any love interests left? o-o? Where can I jump back in with William and Robyn?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(my blind mole girl is single :3)

Mind Honey
You don

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Science From Moon

the name game

We the Kidz

latest videos