Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cages ( ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!! :3)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel loved the way his arm was around her, he felt as if he was on a coaster about to start, excited but scared. Next thing he knows he was in a bush making out with her. He jumped back, "Sorry!" He said to her. Cassidys eyes widend but she stayed with the moment and began kissing him back, she wanted to pull away yet she didn't.

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
same guy luke burne but he is 18 his half animal black animal extrapower he can mess up electricity and use as a weapon same looks and perso from stranded weapon electricity other at night he turns into a panther and some emotions can make his bones visible in electric light (at nite he cant help it but during the day he can)

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pip stopped suddenly at the feel and sound of heartbeats going faster, bushes rustling, and a loud thump... Followed by an apology. She bit her fingers "oh my...."

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
may i join

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maias hand fluttered to her heart and she took a step back. " ohmygawd. " she said clearing her thoughts. " Daniel..." she said, her beautiful blue eyes searching his face. She threw her arms around his neck and they both fell to the ground Elecc savoured every second he was given with her. He almost cried

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel laughed a bit , he leaned in just a bit. But not enough, he didn't know why but something was holding him back. He scooted back and looked at the ground, plucking occasional grass. He smiled politely , to her "Again, Im sorry..." He said to her meeting her eyes. He leaned in again, and waited for her to accept his request. Cassidy pulled away. She smirked, "Barely know each others name and already kissing."  She pulled him into a bush and began to cuddle with him their. She smiled up at him.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia was about to throw herself into him when a giant bullet rang through at the distance. These were hunters all right. And they were heavily armed and protected. A knife couldn't penetrate the armor that they wore, the held tranquilizer darts. With a sudden jolt, Maia recognized a foxes enemy. An iron trap. An iron trap gun. With a jolt of alarm she realized they were prepared with all the animals weaknesses. They had to run.  Elecc heard a rifle shot and jerked u just before his lips and Addys touched. ( blah blah blah...dnt want to repeat that again) he grabbed Addy and lead her, half running half screaming into the woods

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Hey guyz! I've been having trouble with my account, so I don't know what happened. Can u tell me?)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, we are in the forest, and we are running away from killer scientists. Read my upper post. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel heard the gun and grabbed her hand and sprang as fast as he could. Mabey they could live offing the woods, no, they wouldn't make it five miles. I'd make five miles he thought. He stopped in mid tracks and went up a  tree. "Look , we can make it. Just us. Alone, we don't need them, we can run off. You and me." He said to her with a strait face, for once not smiling. Addy yelped as Elecc ran with her in hand. She sighed as he pulled her along. She knew that it would never be safe just to be a normal girl. She realized she was falling behind so she caught up with him. There was one thing she wanted to do in case she wasn't going to live until tomarrow. She stopped pulling Elecc close and standing on her tippy-toes she gave him a kiss that she would never forget.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

am i desperate ?

am i desperate ?

Favorite book?

Favorite book?

Confetti

What's your favorite song

latest videos