x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Resume?

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007

StarStarStarStar
Then I will control...

....people's moods?

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei

StarStarStarStarStar
....mmmm...k, just don't be too strong about it

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007

StarStarStarStar
(kk can I start now?  I am gonna be thrown into a cage next to you.)

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks

StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel sighed he was getting tired of this boring plot. There was no adrenaline anymore. It was just plain old running for our lives. He stopped suddenly. He just froze. Then fell face flat on the floor. He was shot with a tranquilizer dart right in the spinal cord. 

Cassidy leaned in , and brushed her lips against his. F*** butterfly's in her stomach , the whole zoo erupted in there. She smiled through the kiss, "Perfect." She muttered.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei

StarStarStarStarStar
Maia woke up suddenly, her face drenched with sweat. Her black hair had fallen out of its braid. She was bound hand and foot, tied to a pool and slowly being dragged away. " DANIEL!!!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs, she spotted him, face-down, being tied up as well " no," she whispered, unable to accept that the were gong back. 

Elecc ran for his life. Into the forest, beyond the others. A meteor could have hit the earth, Elecc wouldn't have cared. She carried her until the reached a small brook.there He lay down, EXAHSTED 

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei

StarStarStarStarStar
( whistles

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei

StarStarStarStarStar
GtG

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei

StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia woke up suddenly, her face drenched with sweat. Her black hair had fallen out of its braid. She was bound hand and foot, tied to a pool and slowly being dragged away. " DANIEL!!!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs, she spotted him, face-down, being tied up as well " no," she whispered, unable to accept that the were gong back. 

Elecc ran for his life. Into the forest, beyond the others. A meteor could have hit the earth, Elecc wouldn't have cared. She carried her until the reached a small brook.there He lay down, EXAHSTED 

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!

StarStarStarStarStar
What?....

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Latest Forum Posts

First word that comes to mind?

What's your favourite movie or series?

What's your favourite movie or series?

Eating Disorders

candy and veggies-moved

Need Help?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Should kidzworld be turned into a site for...

Whats Your Opinion on This Generation.

Whats Your Opinion on This Generation.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games