Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cages ( ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!! :3)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Seriously!? Do I have to change this? We don't know abut our powers till a long time. If he read minds then he would have figured ur a LNG time ago.

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Um, ok then. He doesn't know what powers he has yet then.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry about this whole power thing. I was silky to put it on, just no powers, Kay?

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok)

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok well, if I have no power am I accepted?)

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup!
summary
half breeds broke out thanks to Maia's awesome plan. In forest, chased by hunters armed with extremely powerful weapons. Escaping at the moment

Relationships

Elecc and Cassidy
Daniel and Maia

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Lionel ran as fast as he could, watching as the hunters began to bear down upon him. He was already behind the others. Outstretching his white wings, each one easily measuring five feet in width, he sped up, allowing his wings to lift him up off the ground, almost gliding across the floor. Feeling bullets whip past his head, he sped up even more, faster than a cheetah. Not looking back, Lionel continued, dodging the several trees in the woods as he heard the hunters' fall behind. Keeping at this speed, he stared as he approached other creatures, half breeds like himself.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel had been knocked unconcious. But he had a dream where there was a field of pasture, and and orchard in bloom. There was bird half breeds in the trees, mammal half breeds playing in the meadow. It was so perfect it wasn't even real. Daniel and Maia were hidden in the trees concealed by everyone. Just the way he liked it.

Cassidy sat down by the Brooke and tugged Elecc's arm. She tapped her fingers in a endless rhythm. She smiled a bit crazily at the water.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia screamed at the top of her lungs. She screamed and screamed until she could scream no more. She kept screaming even thugh her throat was raw and sore. Finally, a hunter stuffed a cloth n her mouth to sto her. She began to tea at the cloth but she was sleepy, " Argh! # # # # # e d " she thought before she passed out.

Elecc stared at Cassidy. She was so beautiful! More people began filing into the little clearing it was weird tha the had all stayed together. Loniel flew into the clearing jus as Elecc heard an ear-splitting scream. He clamped his hands over her ears and squeezed his eyes shut. He opened his eyes. I had stopped. A feeling of dread settled n the it of his stomach. Either someone had been shot or passed out. Elecc hoped it was passed out

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Lionel froze as he heard the earsplitting screams. He was going so fast that when he stopped he knocked into a tree, slamming his head. Recovering quickly, Lionel turned around, running back into the forest. Whoever it was, whatever had happened to them, Lionel refused to keep on running. Looking around, he searched for the source, for the person that had screamed. Shocked, he leapt flat onto his stomach as a bullet came streaming through the air, leaping up again once it was gone. Concerned, he ran towards the hunters, outstretching his arms. He felt his wings lift him into the air, over the hunter's heads. Quickly, he dropped behind them, hitting the first oblivious hunter with his fist and knocking him to the ground. Fast, he leapt towards the next one, sending them unconscious also. Suddenly, something slammed him in the head from behind. Horrified at the blow, Lionel spun round, a bullet hitting his arm from behind. Confusion crossing his face, Lionel cringed at the injury, attempting to lift up into the air. But not before he was smashed hard in the face and knocked unconscious himself.

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Special! To everyone one KW!

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Ban slangs in KW

Newbie :P

latest videos