Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cages ( ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!! :3)

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
(Now that I fixed the power thing, is it still ok if I join? :3 )

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
"No!" Her voice was muffled as the figure put a gloved hand over her mouth. Before she could fight any longer, everything went black.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

name: Robyn Mianna Age: 14 Half animal: A White Wolf, with a streak of black on the tail. Extra power: She can shift or take pain from another person by choice, usually controlled by her emotions. Looks:  personality: Robyn is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She is an emo, and isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She is very rude, and very loud. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. weapon: A black scythe, which has a chain at the bottom. other: Her and William are seperated twins. bio: Robyn was always hated in her family, and voted an outcast. She bottled up her flaring emotion, but soon let it out. Due to that action, her parents disowned her, sent her away to an unknown land to her. She soon found herself in a forest, venturing farther. She is scarred and broken, but doesn't show it usually. Her emotions never show very much, but at times, she cannot hold the shattered lies inside of her. She is so broken, the thought of home makes her feel like she has no one, mostly because, she doesn't. She and William were seperated, causing them not to really know eachother at all. name: William Mianna Age: 14 Half animal: A Black Wolf, with a streak of white on the tail. Extra power: He can technically "firebend" at his own will, causing his eyes to turn a deep red. Looks:  personality: Outgoing, A prankster, Makes jokes on people. William has a giant sense of humor, and isn't afraid to say his opion; He loves blackmailing, and revenge. He is always one to smirk, and is great at lying. He tries to block himself from the world, pranking is his only good thing in life... He was thrown away from everything he knew.... He was adopted, hated, shunned... All of it. He is very sarcastic, and can be kind... only when he wants to be. His life was never what he wanted, never. He is an emo, along with his twin, Robyn. He is hopeless to love, hopeless. weapon: A dagger, which is sterling silver. other: Him and Robyn are seperated twins. bio: William was in a half english family and half american. He has always been a mega prankster, and loves getting into trouble; William's twin, Robyn, was always hated along with him... Willaim began pranking to clear his head until it became a habit. He is insecure, but tries not to show it... He obviously fails, until he began hiding his facial expression... His face is always blank, unless there was a good joke or something... He and Robyn, his twin, never knew eachother mostly because they were seperated at a young age. He never knew her, until now..
{Am I accepted Jo? If not, it's fine :3)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pip would hear anoter person being brought in, she shot up only to hit her head again "h-hello?" (somebody just answer hr I'm not talking to anyone in particular xD)

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up to the sound of another girl's voice. I was tied down inside what looked like a big cage, and I realized there were other cages, some full, some empty. "Hello?" I called back. "Where am I?"

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Jesse looked up from where she had been sitting as another girl was thrown into an empty cage. She frowned slightly, "What the heck is going on.." She mumbled to nobody in particular.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone may join but still, he Talia girl OMG. a flower power wand is NOT an option. jeez. We can't do like MAGIC, kind of...but not really. So a wand is not an option.

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? Here is my form in case: Form:   name: Kelly Saliens Age: 14 Half animal: Cheetah Extra power: ( they can already shapeshift and they dont find out the powers till later) She can control fire. She can talk, whisper to it. It lives to obey her.  Looks Long Curly Red Hair and Green eyes, cheetah tail, and cheetah print nails (like nail polish except it can't come off). Wears: Flare Jeans, Graphic T-shirt and Converse Sneakers perso: Wild, Uncontrollable, and Sassy. Won't take no for a answer weapon Guns, Bow and Arrow, and swords other At times when she goes into a awful rage and nothing will calm her down. She will scream and attack anyone who come in her way. bio: ( optional) Nothing really.....At least right now

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
Mavragon woke up in a cage, she blinked  couple times and rubbed her eyes. "Is this a dream, or am I really in a cage?" She frowned. She seemed completely calm. She went to push the hair out of her eyes and felt the fur covered ears that replaced her human ones, "Is this some kind of joke?" She shouted, clearly unhappy with the change.

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly woke up yawning. She stretched out and her head hit a bar. She looked and saw she was in a cage. She jumped up and shook the bars while yelling, "Let me out!" When Kelly looked around her she saw she has a tail. She started shrieking.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!