Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cages ( ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!! :3)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia looked up, annoyed, someone was screaming she shouted over the terrorized screams " YO! THE DOOR IS L-O-C-K-E-D and SOUND PROOF. " she said, her own eyes tearing up. The bars of the cage above her were rattling. She slumped not a corner and waited. Al, they had to do here was wait

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

Can I join? Here is my form in case: Form:   name: Kelly Saliens Age: 14 Half animal: Cheetah Extra power: ( they can already shapeshift and they dont find out the powers till later) She can run faster than life.  Looks Long Curly Red Hair and Green eyes, cheetah tail, and cheetah print nails (like nail polish except it can't come off). Wears: Flare Jeans, Graphic T-shirt and Converse Sneakers perso: Wild, Uncontrollable, and Sassy. Won't take no for a answer weapon Guns, Bow and Arrow, and swords other At times when she goes into a awful rage and nothing will calm her down. She will scream and attack anyone who come in her way. bio: ( optional) Nothing really.....At least right now
Run faster than life? I think cheetah speed is fast enough? Don't you? You can choose a different power. Hate it when people do that. Might take off the extra power

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where can I jump in? And, IEMIEMOJ!!! I missed chu so badly D: )

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Missed you too!!! Stupid piano... And still I'm sneaking on. Just jump in by finding urself Ina cage

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry. Trying to be descriptive. Actually meant cheetah speed)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
What!?!?! You no fun... Come on, give urself some room, you already HAVE cheetah speed XD. Now, go knock urself out with a power

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly shut up. Although she did ask, "Where am I? What am I doing in a cage? Why do I have a tail?"*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

What!?!?! You no fun... Come on, give urself some room, you already HAVE cheetah speed XD. Now, go knock urself out with a power
IDK what to use...Ideas?

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Robyn awoke, her sapphire eyes glowing slightly. Her sapphire eyes widened, her heart pounding faster in her chest. "What's going on?!" She cried, stumbling to arise to her feet. She bit her lip, looking frantically from the left, then back to the right. She saw herself encased in a giant cage. She rattled her hands against the bars, shaking violently. "What the heck?!" She cried, biting her lip harder. She screamed aloud, her heart racing faster.  William yawned, arising form his current spot. He suddenly whipped his head around, breathing heavily. "What?" He said flatly, his heart racing inside his chest. He was confused, obviously. His mind was racing as he looked down, seeing the cage which he was inside of. He heard anothe girl screaming, but chose to ignore it- until it was too loud. "Just shut up!" He hissed, clenching his fist, ostly of the fear inside of him. 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Melt, have power of lightning, have power over water, ( ONLY ONE EARTH ELEMENT), blah blah blah so on

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!