Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cages ( ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!! :3)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia rolled her blue eyes annoyed " well if we are stuck together in the same room, I suggesest you get used to the fact that WE ARE NOT LEAVING, " she restored as if this was soo obvious. She glared at the boy 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Jesse glanced up at Maia boredly," Don't you think we already know that? Or, at least some of us." She replied, noticing a few horrified expressions on other half-breed's faces and waving her hand dismissively before staring down at the bars once more.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly said, "OK, I'm Kelly. I'm pretty sure I'm a cheetah by the looks of my tail and nails." She looked around. *

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I guess, I'm a white wolf?" she said finally calming herself down by thinking she wasn't the only one. She smirked, not the only one​ she thought. " No,  baffin island wolf." sh stroked her hair feeling her new ears. Sh smiled crazily.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia  Shot her a dirty look, " Some people." she mummered in half agreement. She stared at the bars of her cage and gritted her teeth. She heard voices, arguing. She pressed her ear super close to the wall.  " we have to act now!" " seriously, they are crazy, why not just torture them for the fun of it?" " they are breathing creatures!" " why can't we just get rid of them?"  the chorus of voices was stopped by a voice everyone knew. The pale monster. Her sweet as honey voice rang through the room " why don't we just send them somewhere? It is a win win, they can be viewed by tourists and we get a load of money!"  " but send them where?" " the zoo!" " a national park!" " an island to die on!" " ENOUGH!!"  the woman's voice rang through the room. The chalkiness of her tone was exposed and things got quiet.  " I think the only suitable place is the zoo. " her voice nearly melted the others. Her heels clipped away. Maia, knowing that she would come to the room backed up hissing

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Jesse had heard some muffled arguing and rolled her eyes as she understood a few words the people in the next room were saying. She caught the faint scent of someone new along witht he clicking of heels. Someone's coming.. She glared at the metal door through narrowed eyes, waiting for someone to burst thorugh the door, and decide their fate.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia sniffed the air, the dreaded perfume made her wrinkle her nose. She twitched irratabley as the blonde nightmare came inside. Maia remembered very clearly what had happened the day the Moster had poisoned her and made her a fox. She growled as the familiar neat bun, blue eyes, blond hair and clipboard appeared. The woman cleared her throat, the chillies in her voice fully exposed.   " now. If anyone is to nterrupt when I am talking, I shall have a guard shoot them." she said, her ice blue eyes cold. There was a ring of bodyguards around her and a guard positioned next to eac cage. She smiled wickedly " now that that is taken care of, why don't we....settle." she smirked. " since you are little irratable things, we have taken pity on you all and have made a decision." she clapped her hands together and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. " since we are generous, we have decided to make arrangements for the zoo! There you will be treated any way the zookeeper wishes and I trust you, it will be very.... " she paused as if to say pleasant " TORTUROUS., she yelled and cackled menacingly " now get me out of here, I have phone calls to make and money to receive." she snapped

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly heard the woman coming in,too. She laid back her ears and started growling.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly started panicking.  She could have these awful panic attacks when she was very scared.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Jesse snarled at the woman irritably, her front canine fangs gleaming. She could feel her fluffy black tail lash around angrily. Her ears were flattened against her head menacingly. She felt like ripping the woman's face off. She could feel some claws unsheath and realized that being part wolf gave her instincts that made her feel like attacking almost anything in her way.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Debating Tips

Profile Pic Updates!

If you choke a smurf what colour will it t...

Profile Pic Updates!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

We the Kidz

latest videos