Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Raven is a town made ecpecally for creature people think are mythical. But that all changes when 12 humans move to the city. The people have to hide who they are now, So no one finds who they acually are. But the humans already know something is up, The school starts at 8:00 pm, No usually comes out during the day, and no one looks normal 6 human girls and 6 creature girls (lol didn't know what to call them XD) human girls left: 4 Creature girls left: 3 6 human boys and 6 creature boys human boys left: 3 creature boys left: 6 rules: *you can have up to 3 charicters but don't have to (i will write more rules later) Fourm~ Name: Age: (15-18 ) Creature of Human:  If so what Creature:  Personality:  Bio:  (Don't have to) Looks: (i don't care if its a real pic, Dicription, or anime) Creature girls: Cream~Neko Rain~Neko Lebonia~Vampire Sam~Lycon Creature boys: Human boys: Dreik Daren William Human girls: Dawn Robyn Heres my fourm~ Name: Lebonia Nightshade Age: 16 Creature of Human: creature If so what Creature: Vampire Personality: She is very nice but doesn't talk alot. Looks: exept no wings

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? May I be a creature? May my charaters be nekos? =3

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
yeah sure you didn't have to ask i will really accept anyone!

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sayanna" wrote:

yeah sure you didn't have to ask i will really accept anyone!
YAY! Im making twins and one boy. Since you said we could make 3 charaters =D!

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dreik Age: 18 Creature of Human:  Human Personality:  Protective, Brave at times, Understanding, Kind, Trusting. Looks: Name: Cream and Rain. Age: 16 Creature of Human:  Creature. If so what Creature: Nekos. Personality: Shy,Nerdy,Playful,Silly, Hyper. Bio: When they were younger they're dad died in war. They're mother was so heartbroken she gave them up. Cream and Rain were adopted. They dont really like to go outside in the day time so they normally just stay inside with they're step mom and dad. Even though they love they're step parants, they always wanted to meet they're mother and ask why she gave them up. What they dont know is that they're mother actually killed herself thats why she gave them up.. Looks:

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join and make a boy?)

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
yepp and i like your fourms so...YOUR ACCEPTED! lol everyone is accepted

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daren Age: (15-18 )  15 Creature of Human:  Human If so what Creature:   Personality:  Kind, shy, loyal and quiet. Bio:  (Don't have to)  Looks: (i don't care if its a real pic, Dicription, or anime)

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
lol sent to the mods?

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Name: Dreik Age: 18 Creature of Human: Human Personality: Protective, Brave at times, Understanding, Kind, Trusting. Looks: Name: Cream and Rain. Age: 16 Creature of Human: Creature. If so what Creature: Nekos. Personality: Shy,Nerdy,Playful,Silly, Hyper. Bio: When they were younger they're dad died in war. They're mother was so heartbroken she gave them up. Cream and Rain were adopted. They dont really like to go outside in the day time so they normally just stay inside with they're step mom and dad. Even though they love they're step parants, they always wanted to meet they're mother and ask why she gave them up. What they dont know is that they're mother actually killed herself thats why she gave them up.. Looks:
Oh yeah even though they're twins they dont Talk, Look, or Act the same.. Whats the wordd agaaiin...........

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Belief

i am a werewolf

love

i am a werewolf

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos