Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
(Everyone who reads this post please put your name and what creature you are so i can keep track ok?like this- Lenobia-Vampire Dawn-Human)

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

Daren smiled as he thought of his old home. "New York." He said, with a dreamy look in his eyes.
Dawn looked at him then asked, "Why would your parents ever leave a place like new york??"

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Nah not yet. But I am a 5 star chef!" He said the last part sacasticly. He laughed. "What about you?"
"umm i'm 16 still in school" Lebonia answerd giving him a strange look

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren sighed and frowned. "Couldn't find a good a job until they came here."

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? If so: Form~Name: Lola Roans Age: (15-18 ) 17 Creature of Human:  Creature If so what Creature:  Vampire Witch Personality:  Sassy, Arrgoant, Vain, Nice when she has to be Bio:  (Don't have to) Can't think of anything Looks: (i don't care if its a real pic, Dicription, or anime) Long Straight Blonda Hair, Sparkling green eyes, red lips, earring in her ears, very thin, and very tall. She look as if she was a model.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

Can I join? If so: Form~Name: Lola Roans Age: (15-18 ) 17 Creature of Human: Creature If so what Creature: Vampire Witch Personality: Sassy, Arrgoant, Vain, Nice when she has to be Bio: (Don't have to) Can't think of anything Looks: (i don't care if its a real pic, Dicription, or anime) Long Straight Blonda Hair, Sparkling green eyes, red lips, earring in her ears, very thin, and very tall. She look as if she was a model.
Dont you think it's unfair to be two creatures instead of one like everyone else?

The only reason I come on is..

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Umm, sorry.....I was just trying to be creative.....Then if I can join just a vampire....)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

(Umm, sorry.....I was just trying to be creative.....Then if I can join just a vampire....)
( I didnt make this. I was just saying it was unfair.  )

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Rain laughed slightly."If your trying to sound like 'Darth Vador' then your doing a bad job." She chuckled and sat up. "What are you doing here anyway?" She asked him her tail floping up and down and her ears popping up and down. Her ears and tail were sweating slightly but it didnt really seem to bother her as much. Her hair was simple, just straight down and her outfit was actaully inappropriate for her age but she didnt care.

William laughed lightly at Rain, slumping down beside her. "I went for a walk, and your ears are sweating." He said, a smirk pulling on his lips. He suddenly shook his head, his sky blue eyes glittering in the sunlight. "Sorry." He said to the girl, putting up his hands like 'I surrender' in police shows. His hair gleamed with sweat as it dropped down his face, landing on his hand. He just pretended not to notice, gazing at the Neko before him

StrokeOfMidnight wrote:

Jason slyly put an arm around her. He smiled. "Where to ?" He said with a smirk.

Robyn rolled her sky blue eyes, shoving his arm off her shoulders. "Hands off Romeo." She said, laughing lightly. Her sky blue eyes flared dangerously as she linked her arm with his, dragging him away from the alleyway. "And, lets go to the park or something." She stated, smiling slightly.

Rain giggled slightly. "Ehh It doesnt really bother me." She says her tonge out like a dog, a flie flew on her tonge. "BLECHHH!!!" She spit on the ground. She wiped her tonge with her hands. "Blech! Taste like.... dog food!" She notied the flie flying away and caught it with her hands basicly takeing the wings off it and throwing it to the ground."Stupid bugs!"

William chuckled slightly, his face blank, up until his sky blue eyes flared of amusement. "It's tastes like dog food?" He questioned, staring at the Neko before him. His mouth twitched into a slight grin as he looked at Rain, stuffing his hands randomly in his pockets. He suddenly felt his hands sweating just as they entered the extremely warm pocket in his hood. "Gahhh! Why the helll did I put hat in there?!?" He cried out, wiping his hand off on is hoodie. "Stupid sun.." He muttered, his sky blue eyes flaring once again with amusement.

"Why are you surprised??" She said then laughed."Haha!!! Would you rather be sweaty or be frozen in the cold?" She asked him smileing slightly. Her sister would probably kill her if she saw William and her talking. Her sister really didnt like William, and Rain doesnt know why. He's pretty nice actaully.

William laughed slightly, "I'd rather be warm! Or... A mix between cold and hot or.. A Lightsaber!" He cried out randomly, his sky blue eyes flaring greatly. He grinned faintly, looking at Rain, whom was next to him at the moment. "Anyone have a Lightsaber?!" He called out, pretending to have a pouty face when no one but a bird replied. "You are so.. Mean!" He cried out, pretending to cry slightly.

"Um.." Rain got up and backed away slowly. "You ..... ok??" She asked him. She was actaully starting to think he's crazy. Wow, um...I dont even have the words to describe that..Hes creeping me out. Rain thought to herself then sat down but as far away from him on the bench as possible.Weirdo....I seriously think he needs help........

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 William laughed lightly, his face blank. "I'm just joking around, jeez..." He muttered, seeing her thinking he was a weirdo.. He shrugged, his returning to it's blank of emotion, his sky blue eyes showing nothing at all. Jeez, some friend.. He thought, shuffling back out of the park. She probably thought he was mixed up or something.. He was just trying to joke around with her.. He merely shrugged, walking back  out of the slim park pathway.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join, Sayanna? Name: Faustine Violet Hawthrone Age: 18 Creature or Human: Creature Creature: Drago (Dragon Transformer.) Personality: Quiet and emotionless, jealous, possessive, must be the boss and has an attitude.  Appearance (Human) :  Appearance (Dragon) :  Other: Controls the elements.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

Wander Over Yonder

The Cutest Names For Kittens

The Cutest Names For Kittens

Pokemon

latest videos