Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

William laughed lightly, his face blank. "I'm just joking around, jeez..." He muttered, seeing her thinking he was a weirdo.. He shrugged, his returning to it's blank of emotion, his sky blue eyes showing nothing at all. Jeez, some friend.. He thought, shuffling back out of the park. She probably thought he was mixed up or something.. He was just trying to joke around with her.. He merely shrugged, walking back out of the slim park pathway.
Weeel gosh! What did I do now? And does he EVER smile? It's like rude! I feel like he just..hates my guts! -_-. Rain sighed. The wind blew her hair to the side and she smiled slightly. "That felt good.." She crossed her left leg on the right one and rest the head back. Closeing her eyes as more wind came. She heard the footsteps of a dog and her eye twitched as if it wanted to open. She finally heard a bark and tried to ignore it. She wanted to just claw the dog's mouth off.

The only reason I come on is..


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4676
 William grinned slightly, stopping in his tracks. He heard a dog's paws clattering against the ground. "Hey, and I do smile... at times.." He stated, then began walking once again. His light sky blue eyes gleamed in the blazing sun; He skirted down the sidewalk, seeing almost no one along the streets, nor inside buildings.. He shrugged, a small smile cracking on his face. He thought about Rain, his smile growing wider. He didn't know why, but she seemed to make him.. genuinely smile for once in his life.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

William grinned slightly, stopping in his tracks. He heard a dog's paws clattering against the ground. "Hey, and I do smile... at times.." He stated, then began walking once again. His light sky blue eyes gleamed in the blazing sun; He skirted down the sidewalk, seeing almost no one along the streets, nor inside buildings.. He shrugged, a small smile cracking on his face. He thought about Rain, his smile growing wider. He didn't know why, but she seemed to make him.. genuinely smile for once in his life.
"Yeah I DOUBT THAT!!" Rain shouted causeing the dog to charge at her. She simply grabbed it by the neck and faced it face to face. "Listen here doggy, your gonna leave me alone and go die somewhere OK!?" She said harshley and threw the dog in the forest. She pulled out a yaoi manga ( XD Hehe! ) and started to read it causeing her to blsuh deeply."Interessstiinnnggg." She glared at William for a secound then shook her head. Im such a pervert..........I wonder where he's going anyway... EHH!! Why am I worring about that stuff? I barely know him...

The only reason I come on is..


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

William grinned slightly, stopping in his tracks. He heard a dog's paws clattering against the ground. "Hey, and I do smile... at times.." He stated, then began walking once again. His light sky blue eyes gleamed in the blazing sun; He skirted down the sidewalk, seeing almost no one along the streets, nor inside buildings.. He shrugged, a small smile cracking on his face. He thought about Rain, his smile growing wider. He didn't know why, but she seemed to make him.. genuinely smile for once in his life.
"Yeah I DOUBT THAT!!" Rain shouted causeing the dog to charge at her. She simply grabbed it by the neck and faced it face to face. "Listen here doggy, your gonna leave me alone and go die somewhere OK!?" She said harshley and threw the dog in the forest. She pulled out a yaoi manga ( XD Hehe! ) and started to read it causeing her to blsuh deeply."Interessstiinnnggg." She glared at William for a secound then shook her head. Im such a pervert..........I wonder where he's going anyway... EHH!! Why am I worring about that stuff? I barely know him...

The only reason I come on is..


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

William grinned slightly, stopping in his tracks. He heard a dog's paws clattering against the ground. "Hey, and I do smile... at times.." He stated, then began walking once again. His light sky blue eyes gleamed in the blazing sun; He skirted down the sidewalk, seeing almost no one along the streets, nor inside buildings.. He shrugged, a small smile cracking on his face. He thought about Rain, his smile growing wider. He didn't know why, but she seemed to make him.. genuinely smile for once in his life.
"Yeah I DOUBT THAT!!" Rain shouted causeing the dog to charge at her. She simply grabbed it by the neck and faced it face to face. "Listen here doggy, your gonna leave me alone and go die somewhere OK!?" She said harshley and threw the dog in the forest. She pulled out a yaoi manga ( XD Hehe! ) and started to read it causeing her to blsuh deeply."Interessstiinnnggg." She glared at William for a secound then shook her head. Im such a pervert..........I wonder where he's going anyway... EHH!! Why am I worring about that stuff? I barely know him...

The only reason I come on is..


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106
(...........................................)

The only reason I come on is..


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

(...........................................)

The only reason I come on is..


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6711
Reserve a girl please? Creature. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

William grinned slightly, stopping in his tracks. He heard a dog's paws clattering against the ground. "Hey, and I do smile... at times.." He stated, then began walking once again. His light sky blue eyes gleamed in the blazing sun; He skirted down the sidewalk, seeing almost no one along the streets, nor inside buildings.. He shrugged, a small smile cracking on his face. He thought about Rain, his smile growing wider. He didn't know why, but she seemed to make him.. genuinely smile for once in his life.
"Yeah I DOUBT THAT!!" Rain shouted causeing the dog to charge at her. She simply grabbed it by the neck and faced it face to face. "Listen here doggy, your gonna leave me alone and go die somewhere OK!?" She said harshley and threw the dog in the forest. She pulled out a yaoi manga ( XD Hehe! ) and started to read it causeing her to blsuh deeply."Interessstiinnnggg." She glared at William for a secound then shook her head. Im such a pervert..........I wonder where he's going anyway... EHH!! Why am I worring about that stuff? I barely know him...

The only reason I come on is..


1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to be more girly?

How to be more girly?

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

How to be more girly?

ThE WoRd GaMe

How to be more girly?

latest videos