Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sayanna" wrote:

lol sent to the mods?
(Yep.... Angry)

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Name: Dreik Age: 18 Creature of Human: Human Personality: Protective, Brave at times, Understanding, Kind, Trusting. Looks: Name: Cream and Rain. Age: 16 Creature of Human: Creature. If so what Creature: Nekos. Personality: Shy,Nerdy,Playful,Silly, Hyper. Bio: When they were younger they're dad died in war. They're mother was so heartbroken she gave them up. Cream and Rain were adopted. They dont really like to go outside in the day time so they normally just stay inside with they're step mom and dad. Even though they love they're step parants, they always wanted to meet they're mother and ask why she gave them up. What they dont know is that they're mother actually killed herself thats why she gave them up.. Looks:
Oh yeah even though they're twins they dont Talk, Look, or Act the same.. Whats the wordd agaaiin...........
idk but i know what you mean

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Im bored.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
we can start now i think 5 people is enough to start

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sayanna" wrote:

we can start now i think 5 people is enough to start
Can you start? =3

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sayanna" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Name: Dreik Age: 18 Creature of Human: Human Personality: Protective, Brave at times, Understanding, Kind, Trusting. Looks: Name: Cream and Rain. Age: 16 Creature of Human: Creature. If so what Creature: Nekos. Personality: Shy,Nerdy,Playful,Silly, Hyper. Bio: When they were younger they're dad died in war. They're mother was so heartbroken she gave them up. Cream and Rain were adopted. They dont really like to go outside in the day time so they normally just stay inside with they're step mom and dad. Even though they love they're step parants, they always wanted to meet they're mother and ask why she gave them up. What they dont know is that they're mother actually killed herself thats why she gave them up.. Looks:
Oh yeah even though they're twins they dont Talk, Look, or Act the same.. Whats the wordd agaaiin...........
idk but i know what you mean
Cream is pink hair Rain is purple hair

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Lebonia did what she always did on the weekends, Go outside and sit in the tree she had called hers sience she was 5. It was around 3:00 in the morning and she knew the sun was about to come up but figured no humans were out at this time so it was safe. (i think i'm going to make another charicter)

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Name: Dawn Winters Age: 16 Creature of Human: Human If so what Creature: Personality: She is very nice and gental spoken. she will speak her mind at times but hates when people are mad at her Looks:

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Cream and Rain were drinking a half a gallon of milk each. It was they're breakfist. It was 3 yeah, but they were hungry. They normally dont wake up this early actaully."Well im going back to sleep." Cream said walking back upstairs to her bed laying without cover. Rain sighed. "Cmon sleepy head! Wake up!" Rain whisperd. "Why? theres nothing to do. And its to early!" Cream whisperd. "Laz-" Rain said to herself. She said it quite loud infact. She coverd her mouth with her hand before she could finsh what she was gonna say..She opened the door slowly walking outside. closeing the door behind her she stretched and walked around. Atleast no dogs were outside or awake at the moment. Dreik was inside his house watching tv. He couldn't sleep because of all the snoreing his father does. There wasn't really anything good on tv just News. He turned off the tv and walked outside. Before he walked outside he grabbed a flashlight and started walking around with it just incase. It was dark and he couldn't see but good thing he hade his flashlight. He can use it as a weapon and as a light.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Lebonia heard a door open and close from a couple blockes down the road and detemind it wasn't human so she knew she was safe depending on who it was. She grabbed a blood bag and cut it open with a poket knife she kept in her pocket at all times. As she began to drink it the tast in her mouth was amazing, she was only allowed 1 bag each night but would sometimes sneak one during the day while she watched the new humans that came to town walk around the streets.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Name your top 5 bands.

lil wayne vs drake

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Geography game-moved

lil wayne vs drake

Geography game-moved

latest videos