Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Rain walked around the park. The sun wouldn't be up for some hours so she could relax and stay outside without having to run away from dogs. It was chilly but she was used to the cold. She always kinda loved the cold and snow. Last winter she literally ate snow. Dreik flashed hes light at a couple of things and saw a girl. Well thats what he thought. Since he couldn't really see people without alot of light he couldn't tell if that was a girl or boy. He just shruged and continued to walk around. He asumed that since not alot of people came out in the day they would be outside in the night. He didnt know why but he just asumed it.

The only reason I come on is..

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Lebonia was startled and almost dropped her bag-o-blood when a flashlight seemed to light everything up for a second, but thanks to her cat like reflexes she grabbed it. But sadly it had spilled out. She then watched as a boy walked down the street. She detemind it was a human by the smell of his blood, but she continued to sit there letting her mind wander. Dawn getting bored of laying there restless got up and put some actual clothes on instead of her pink tank top and sweat pants then walked outside. She wonderd the streets walking to the small lake that wasn't to far from her new home. She encounted a bench and sat down thinking about how strange this town was.

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(How can I jump in?)

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
(you can jump in now i read your post it showed up)

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren got up and cleaned himself up. His choice of clothes showed his laziness: some faded jeans, an old T-shirt, and his old tennis shoes. He ate breakfast slowly and headed out to explore the town before his parents woke up. He grabbed his jacket on the way out the door.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join with two characters? One human girl, and one human boy?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Lebonia heard another person come outside. She detirmind it was a human. She was getting bord of sitting in her tree sho she got out and starded heading for the gr ave yard. When she arrived she sat on a bench and started counting the gr aves. "1 2 3 4.....55..........102...." her voice trailed off as she glanced at her watch "4:22 i have a while to be out here"

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
(yep) (ahh im about to scream really 3 posts in a row?!?!?!they all went to moderation!)

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Dreik walkd quite a long way from home and hes flashlight was going out slowly. "Greaat. I should have just listened to my dad. Never go outside in the middle of the night" Dreik said to himself. He turned around and started to walk back home. He noticed like 3  people with the dim light he hade left. He couldn't really see where he was going either. Rain hade noticed about maybe a few people. "Dang humans!" She said to herself. Even though she couldn't see she hade amazing ears."Atleast Im wearing a cat costume.. Maybe they wont notice." Rain said to herself again ignoreing them and relaxing on the wet grass.

The only reason I come on is..

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Dawn, getting bored of being out in the middle of the night began walking back home. She knew if her mother woke up she would be MAD. Lenobia jumpped out of the tree she was in and began to follow a human. Luckly they couldn't hear nor see her in the darkness even if theydid have a flashlight. she agrued with herself about going up to him and asking why he was out here at this time of night.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Chat

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D