Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
C

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sayanna" wrote:

Lebonia saw the person she had followed sit down. She stood there thinking to herself, Why would a human be out at this time? I mean all the humans here NEVER go outside at this time they all slept.. Then she rememberd that scool started tomorrow, and they were probably getting used to the schedual sienc this was the only shool in town. She then thought it would be funny to scare the human so she snuck up behind him making sure she made no noise and then suddenly asked, "Why are you out at a time like this?" The sound of her voice in the silent night was still very quiet.
"What's it to you?" Dreik asked her grabing his flashlight just incase he hade to 'fight.' "Its none of your buisness anyway." He said kinda harshly to her. He wasn't normally mean to strangers, but he barely got any sleep and was kinda tired and grumpy.

The only reason I come on is..

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i be a creature girl ?

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
yep make a fourm though

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Samantha Leroy goes by Sam Age: (15-18 ) 17 Creature of Human: Creature If so what Creature: Lycan Personality: Charming, Cunnining , smart , lovable , crazy, cool Bio: (Don't have to) Unknown Looks: (i don't care if its a real pic, Dicription, or anime)

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Lebonia chuckled at the Human. He was the first one who acually talked to her. He might not have been nice but it was still kinda fun to her. "Well i'm sorry to bother you" Lenobia turned around and started to walk away. Dawn looked at the strange then the words her mother spoke to her a few days ago echoed in her head, I know this is all so new to you but you have to make friends here. Then she thought of introducing herself to him, "I'm Dawn"

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sayanna" wrote:

Lebonia chuckled at the Human. He was the first one who acually talked to her. He might not have been nice but it was still kinda fun to her. "Well i'm sorry to bother you" Lenobia turned around and started to walk away. Dawn looked at the strange then the words her mother spoke to her a few days ago echoed in her head, I know this is all so new to you but you have to make friends here. Then she thought of introducing herself to him, "I'm Dawn"
"Hey wait!" Dreik said to lazy to get up. "What are YOU doing in the middle of the night? Eh?" He asked her.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Lebonia stopped and laughed "Thats easy, Scool begins at 8:00 and ends around 3:30, so I'm used to being up around this time"

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
White hair, Silver tail, white tail. Shirt is black, and has skinny jeans that are white, Wears silver fallen shoes. Also always has her Messager bag that is white , it shines in light and glows in dark, it has fairy magic on it, so she can pretty much desire something and pull it out from it. Sam lurked hrough the night , She sighed as she saw no one. She treked through the forest landing her self on the other side, Her cabin was out of sight, she saw the old abandoned park, she wandered out from the woods and entered the old park fog covered the landscape. She sighed breathing n the moist air she smiled it reminded her of when she was young, her father would push her on the swings on the darkest of night , only that was before the incident. she shuttered then  brushed off the dust and webs that had formed on the swing seat. She sat down and swung . The only noise she could hear where the metal to metal screaming above her . The night was some what quite tonight. She closed her eyes and smiled feeling the moist air brush through her air and make her skin moist.

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sayanna" wrote:

Lebonia stopped and laughed "Thats easy, Scool begins at 8:00 and ends around 3:30, so I'm used to being up around this time"
"Pfft! Im 18. I dont go to school anymore. Lucky me." He said and says the last part sarcasticly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What's your pet?

Words that start with C.

What's your pet?

What's your pet?

latest videos