Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5883
Daren smiled. Even in the dark, after seeing this girl, he suddenly had no desire to move back home. "Hello, Dawn. I'm Daren."


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 446
Lebonia walked back to where the human was sitting and began to speak again, "Well thats not my problem. I'm 16 and don't go to school" She said putting emphasis on the last sentance. Dawn looked at Daren then tried to think of something to fill the akward silence that had began to grow, "don't you think its wierd that school here starts at 8:00 at night?"

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"Sayanna" wrote:

Lebonia walked back to where the human was sitting and began to speak again, "Well thats not my problem. I'm 16 and don't go to school" She said putting emphasis on the last sentance.
"Well you should! Little 'kids' like you should go to school and maybe learn something!" Dreik says standing up.

The only reason I come on is..


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4679
Name ~ Robyn Mianna Age ~ 16 Creature or Human ~ Human Personality ~ Robyn is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She is an emo, and isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She is very rude, and very loud. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Biogrophy ~ Robyn was always hated in her family, and voted an outcast. She bottled up her flaring emotion, but soon let it out. Due to that action, her parents disowned her, sent her away to an unknown land to her. She soon found herself in a forest, venturing farther. She is scarred and broken, but doesn't show it usually. Her emotions never show very much, but at times, she cannot hold the shattered lies inside of her. She is so broken, the thought of home makes her feel like she has no one, mostly because, she doesn't. She and William were seperated, causing them not to really know eachother at all. Looks ~ Other ~ Her and William are twins. Name ~ William Mianna Age ~ 16 Human or Creature ~ Human Personality ~ Outgoing, A prankster, Makes jokes on people. William has a giant sense of humor, and isn't afraid to say his opion; He loves blackmailing, and revenge. He is always one to smirk, and is great at lying. He tries to block himself from the world, pranking is his only good thing in life... He was thrown away from everything he knew.... He was adopted, hated, shunned... All of it. He is very sarcastic, and can be kind... only when he wants to be. His life was never what he wanted, never. He is an emo, along with his twin, Robyn. He is hopeless to love, hopeless. Biogrophy ~ William was in a half english family and half american. He has always been a mega prankster, and loves getting into trouble; William's twin, Robyn, was always hated along with him... Willaim began pranking to clear his head until it became a habit. He is insecure, but tries not to show it... He obviously fails, until he began hiding his facial expression... His face is always blank, unless there was a good joke or something... He and Robyn, his twin, never knew eachother mostly because they were seperated at a young age. Looks ~ Other ~ Him and Robyn are twins.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 446
"I was a kid when i was 10 i'm not a 'kid' any more. After all i'm only 2 years younger than you thats not a big difference" Lebonia looked down thinking I've been 16 for around 105 years and That is a big difference!

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4679

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name ~ Robyn Mianna Age ~ 16 Creature or Human ~ Human Personality ~ Robyn is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She is an emo, and isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She is very rude, and very loud. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Biogrophy ~ Robyn was always hated in her family, and voted an outcast. She bottled up her flaring emotion, but soon let it out. Due to that action, her parents disowned her, sent her away to an unknown land to her. She soon found herself in a forest, venturing farther. She is scarred and broken, but doesn't show it usually. Her emotions never show very much, but at times, she cannot hold the shattered lies inside of her. She is so broken, the thought of home makes her feel like she has no one, mostly because, she doesn't. She and William were seperated, causing them not to really know eachother at all. Looks ~ Other ~ Her and William are twins. Name ~ William Mianna Age ~ 16 Human or Creature ~ Human Personality ~ Outgoing, A prankster, Makes jokes on people. William has a giant sense of humor, and isn't afraid to say his opion; He loves blackmailing, and revenge. He is always one to smirk, and is great at lying. He tries to block himself from the world, pranking is his only good thing in life... He was thrown away from everything he knew.... He was adopted, hated, shunned... All of it. He is very sarcastic, and can be kind... only when he wants to be. His life was never what he wanted, never. He is an emo, along with his twin, Robyn. He is hopeless to love, hopeless. Biogrophy ~ William was in a half english family and half american. He has always been a mega prankster, and loves getting into trouble; William's twin, Robyn, was always hated along with him... Willaim began pranking to clear his head until it became a habit. He is insecure, but tries not to show it... He obviously fails, until he began hiding his facial expression... His face is always blank, unless there was a good joke or something... He and Robyn, his twin, never knew eachother mostly because they were seperated at a young age. Looks ~ Other ~ Him and Robyn are twins.
[ Is this good? Sorry for being a bother.. ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"Sayanna" wrote:

"I was a kid when i was 10 i'm not a 'kid' any more. After all i'm only 2 years younger than you thats not a big difference" Lebonia looked down thinking I've been 16 for around 105 years and That is a big difference!
Dreik chucked. "What everrr you say. But seriously why dont you go to school?" He asked her.

The only reason I come on is..


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 446

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name ~ Robyn Mianna Age ~ 16 Creature or Human ~ Human Personality ~ Robyn is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She is an emo, and isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She is very rude, and very loud. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Biogrophy ~ Robyn was always hated in her family, and voted an outcast. She bottled up her flaring emotion, but soon let it out. Due to that action, her parents disowned her, sent her away to an unknown land to her. She soon found herself in a forest, venturing farther. She is scarred and broken, but doesn't show it usually. Her emotions never show very much, but at times, she cannot hold the shattered lies inside of her. She is so broken, the thought of home makes her feel like she has no one, mostly because, she doesn't. She and William were seperated, causing them not to really know eachother at all. Looks ~ Other ~ Her and William are twins. Name ~ William Mianna Age ~ 16 Human or Creature ~ Human Personality ~ Outgoing, A prankster, Makes jokes on people. William has a giant sense of humor, and isn't afraid to say his opion; He loves blackmailing, and revenge. He is always one to smirk, and is great at lying. He tries to block himself from the world, pranking is his only good thing in life... He was thrown away from everything he knew.... He was adopted, hated, shunned... All of it. He is very sarcastic, and can be kind... only when he wants to be. His life was never what he wanted, never. He is an emo, along with his twin, Robyn. He is hopeless to love, hopeless. Biogrophy ~ William was in a half english family and half american. He has always been a mega prankster, and loves getting into trouble; William's twin, Robyn, was always hated along with him... Willaim began pranking to clear his head until it became a habit. He is insecure, but tries not to show it... He obviously fails, until he began hiding his facial expression... His face is always blank, unless there was a good joke or something... He and Robyn, his twin, never knew eachother mostly because they were seperated at a young age. Looks ~ Other ~ Him and Robyn are twins.
[ Is this good? Sorry for being a bother.. ]
(yeah its ok)

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4679
[ Where may I jump in? ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.


Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 446
Lebonia thought about the question and didn't really know why i did i just copied the human teenagers i saw on t.v. "I don't know i'm 16 no 16 year old wants to go to school"

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

Bacon Or Sausage

Favorite Hits

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Hay Day or Farm Ville

latest videos