Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

( can any one talk to my charie? Frown )

I am the Golden Potato.
RAAAINBOOW!!! 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Robyn sprinted down the road, her hands in her pockets. The wind blew her whitish blonde hair as she ran, the cold air surrounding her. She turned the corner, her sky blue eyes widening. She had seen a.. creature when she was walking home. She slowed down, the suddenly cold air causing her breath to turn into a misty cloud. She backed up against a wall, putting a hand over her heart- which was beating fast at the moment. She slid down the narrowed wall, which was on the side of a brick alleyway. "Why did I move here?" She muttered, still breathing heavily.  William shuffled down the road, suddenly walking into a small park by the road. His face was blank as he entered, putting his hands in his pockets. He breathed slowly, seeing the quiet night. He heard a couple grasshoppers filling the cold night breeze with a small 'squeak'. He kept his face blank, walking farther inside the park. He kicked a small pebble, shifting his gaze towards trees, which looked.. blank and lifeless at this time of night. He heaved a sigh, stuffing hands deeper inside him warm pockets.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Rain found it hard to relax because she heared something kicking what seemed like pebble. This started to get her annoyed so she stood up wanting to kill anything in sight. She noticed a boy and decided to watch him. Just watch him for a little while, I mean she hade nothing else to do.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Help!!! ' Sam managed to say before being yanked down even farther it was up to her neck now. "HELPPP ME , SOME ONE PLEASE!" She screamed as tears scortched her face.

I am the Golden Potato.
RAAAINBOOW!!! 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

William suddenly felt a pair of eyes upon him, causing him to grit his teeth. "You know, you don't have to hide, I know your there." He murmered, whipping around towards another blank and lifeless tree. He heaved another sigh, kicking another pebble across the cold ground. He stuffed his hands deeper in his pockets, breathing in the suddenly freezing air.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

William suddenly felt a pair of eyes upon him, causing him to grit his teeth. "You know, you don't have to hide, I know your there." He murmered, whipping around towards another blank and lifeless tree. He heaved another sigh, kicking another pebble across the cold ground. He stuffed his hands deeper in his pockets, breathing in the suddenly freezing air.
Rain smirked then laughed slightly and slowly walked  out of the shadows not even noticeing that her tail/ears were still out... "Why hello dere."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" Dam you all !" she managed to say before being sucked under water the branch that supprted her snapped,  she opened her eyes under water and smacked away the things tearing at her tail. She kied her way up and crawled back up from the lake, she spit out the foul water and trudged up the hill she whined hene w htail. But soon it reformed, she sighed then made her way back to the park she started crushing crickets, "Wow i must look like a freak, i mean a girl with a tail just happens to be soaking wet in a park. Just great..." She huffed as she kicked the swing and watched it collapse. she started to walk again. Leave  a path of destruction behind her.  She saw a boy walking and then saw behind him was a girl who was watching him " Ha... Atleast im not the only one who looks a liuttle weird.." she mumbled  shuffling throught the park.

I am the Golden Potato.
RAAAINBOOW!!! 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Rain smirked then laughed slightly and slowly walked  out of the shadows not even noticeing that her tail/ears were still out... "Why hello dere."
 William whipped around, his sky blue eyes widening. Ears and a Tail? He thought, staring at the girl coming from the shadows. He suddenly made his face blank; "Hello, girl with ears and a tail." He greeted, his mouth twitching as if he wanted to smirk, but he quickly dismissed it.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

( Can some one PLEASE pay attention to my charie? PLEASE? )

I am the Golden Potato.
RAAAINBOOW!!! 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Rain quickly looked over her shoulder. "Oh shi-! Oh um these? It's just apart of my err costume I wore last halloween?" She tried to make up some kind of lie or something, anything!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash