Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam reached into her dry bag and pulled out a hair dryer it felt weird drying her fur and disturbing the sounds of night. . Once her fur dried she disposed of it and reached in bringing out new clothing and sneakers. She looked around and found a good bush, She changed quikly and emerged  dry and with new clothes she sighed then Started to walk again through the park.

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sam can talk to Robyn, whom is currently sitting in an alleyway, freaked out by the "creatures")

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Rain quickly looked over her shoulder. "Oh shi-! Oh um these? It's just apart of my err costume I wore last halloween?" She tried to make up some kind of lie or something, anything!
 William rolled his sky blue eyes at the girl, walking slightly closer. "I'm not that stup!d." He replied, looking at the girl once again. "I know the ears and tail are real. Are you some kind of... creature?" He asked, staring at the girl blankly once again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

(Sam can talk to Robyn, whom is currently sitting in an alleyway, freaked out by the "creatures")

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Rain quickly looked over her shoulder. "Oh shi-! Oh um these? It's just apart of my err costume I wore last halloween?" She tried to make up some kind of lie or something, anything!
William rolled his sky blue eyes at the girl, walking slightly closer. "I'm not that stup!d." He replied, looking at the girl once again. "I know the ears and tail are real. Are you some kind of... creature?" He asked, staring at the girl blankly once again.
"No seriously it's just a costume!" She pointed to the cat outfit she was wearing just incase somebody noticed her. Her ears floped down."It's just a costume..."

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam sighed and left the park, she found her way to ally and was surprised to see a mortal atttempti ng to hide " Hellooo" She said trying to break the tension .

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

angelkittykat11 wrote:

No seriously it's just a costume!" She pointed to the cat outfit she was wearing just incase somebody noticed her. Her ears floped down."It's just a costume..."
 William rolled his sky blue eyes once again, looking at the girls' ears. "If it's a costume, take the ears off." He challenged, his mouth twitching as if he wanted to smirk once again. He quickly dismissed it, biting his lip gently. he walked forward once again, his sky blue eyes flaring with wonder and doubt as he looked at the girl.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"StrokeOfMidnight" wrote:

Sam sighed and left the park, she found her way to ally and was surprised to see a mortal atttempti ng to hide " Hellooo" She said trying to break the tension .
 Robyn's head snapped up. "Not another creature!" She hissed out, groaning as she hit her head against her folded arms. "Wh-What do you want?" She hissed out once again, stuttering from the cold brush of wind that push past her. She hated it when people saw her when she was frightened- or showing any other emotion.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

angelkittykat11 wrote:

No seriously it's just a costume!" She pointed to the cat outfit she was wearing just incase somebody noticed her. Her ears floped down."It's just a costume..."
William rolled his sky blue eyes once again, looking at the girls' ears. "If it's a costume, take the ears off." He challenged, his mouth twitching as if he wanted to smirk once again. He quickly dismissed it, biting his lip gently. he walked forward once again, his sky blue eyes flaring with wonder and doubt as he looked at the girl.
"Why do I have to? Your not the boss of me anyway!" Rained rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Why do I have to? Your not the boss of me anyway!" Rained rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.
 William rolled his sky blue eyes, stuffing his hands in his pockets for warmth. "Fine, don't then." He confirmed flatly, turning around slowly. He began kicking the same, small gray pebble once again, walking along the path. His face showed nothing as he stared at the lifeless pebble.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

William rolled his sky blue eyes, stuffing his hands in his pockets for warmth. "Fine, don't then." He confirmed flatly, turning around slowly. He began kicking the same, small gray pebble once again, walking along the path. His face showed nothing as he stared at the lifeless pebble.
Rain tackled William. "Stop kicking peebles! It's annoying and im trying to RELAX!" She growled geting off him and calming herself. "Anyway.. My names Rain.."

Raven Town ~Open rp~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Rain tackled William. "Stop kicking peebles! It's annoying and im trying to RELAX!" She growled geting off him and calming herself. "Anyway.. My names Rain.."
 William turned around slowly, his face blank. "Why should I stop? Your not the boss of me." He replied, using the same excuse Rain did. His mouth twitched once again, giving a faint smirk until it was quickly dismissed. "I'm William.." He muttered, looking at Rain.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

my heart broke when she said it

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

Words that start with C.

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

latest videos