×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Sam reached into her dry bag and pulled out a hair dryer it felt weird drying her fur and disturbing the sounds of night. . Once her fur dried she disposed of it and reached in bringing out new clothing and sneakers. She looked around and found a good bush, She changed quikly and emerged  dry and with new clothes she sighed then Started to walk again through the park.

I am the Golden Potato.
RAAAINBOOW!!! 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

(Sam can talk to Robyn, whom is currently sitting in an alleyway, freaked out by the "creatures")

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Rain quickly looked over her shoulder. "Oh shi-! Oh um these? It's just apart of my err costume I wore last halloween?" She tried to make up some kind of lie or something, anything!
 William rolled his sky blue eyes at the girl, walking slightly closer. "I'm not that stup!d." He replied, looking at the girl once again. "I know the ears and tail are real. Are you some kind of... creature?" He asked, staring at the girl blankly once again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

(Sam can talk to Robyn, whom is currently sitting in an alleyway, freaked out by the "creatures")

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Rain quickly looked over her shoulder. "Oh shi-! Oh um these? It's just apart of my err costume I wore last halloween?" She tried to make up some kind of lie or something, anything!
William rolled his sky blue eyes at the girl, walking slightly closer. "I'm not that stup!d." He replied, looking at the girl once again. "I know the ears and tail are real. Are you some kind of... creature?" He asked, staring at the girl blankly once again.
"No seriously it's just a costume!" She pointed to the cat outfit she was wearing just incase somebody noticed her. Her ears floped down."It's just a costume..."


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Sam sighed and left the park, she found her way to ally and was surprised to see a mortal atttempti ng to hide " Hellooo" She said trying to break the tension .

I am the Golden Potato.
RAAAINBOOW!!! 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

angelkittykat11 wrote:

No seriously it's just a costume!" She pointed to the cat outfit she was wearing just incase somebody noticed her. Her ears floped down."It's just a costume..."
 William rolled his sky blue eyes once again, looking at the girls' ears. "If it's a costume, take the ears off." He challenged, his mouth twitching as if he wanted to smirk once again. He quickly dismissed it, biting his lip gently. he walked forward once again, his sky blue eyes flaring with wonder and doubt as he looked at the girl.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

"StrokeOfMidnight" wrote:

Sam sighed and left the park, she found her way to ally and was surprised to see a mortal atttempti ng to hide " Hellooo" She said trying to break the tension .
 Robyn's head snapped up. "Not another creature!" She hissed out, groaning as she hit her head against her folded arms. "Wh-What do you want?" She hissed out once again, stuttering from the cold brush of wind that push past her. She hated it when people saw her when she was frightened- or showing any other emotion.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

angelkittykat11 wrote:

No seriously it's just a costume!" She pointed to the cat outfit she was wearing just incase somebody noticed her. Her ears floped down."It's just a costume..."
William rolled his sky blue eyes once again, looking at the girls' ears. "If it's a costume, take the ears off." He challenged, his mouth twitching as if he wanted to smirk once again. He quickly dismissed it, biting his lip gently. he walked forward once again, his sky blue eyes flaring with wonder and doubt as he looked at the girl.
"Why do I have to? Your not the boss of me anyway!" Rained rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Why do I have to? Your not the boss of me anyway!" Rained rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.
 William rolled his sky blue eyes, stuffing his hands in his pockets for warmth. "Fine, don't then." He confirmed flatly, turning around slowly. He began kicking the same, small gray pebble once again, walking along the path. His face showed nothing as he stared at the lifeless pebble.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Why do I have to? Your not the boss of me anyway!" Rained rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.
William rolled his sky blue eyes, stuffing his hands in his pockets for warmth. "Fine, don't then." He confirmed flatly, turning around slowly. He began kicking the same, small gray pebble once again, walking along the path. His face showed nothing as he stared at the lifeless pebble.
Rain tackled William. "Stop kicking peebles! It's annoying and im trying to RELAX!" She growled geting off him and calming herself. "Anyway.. My names Rain.."


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Rain tackled William. "Stop kicking peebles! It's annoying and im trying to RELAX!" She growled geting off him and calming herself. "Anyway.. My names Rain.."
 William turned around slowly, his face blank. "Why should I stop? Your not the boss of me." He replied, using the same excuse Rain did. His mouth twitched once again, giving a faint smirk until it was quickly dismissed. "I'm William.." He muttered, looking at Rain.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
I want to be a professional... in Say Anything posted by gemzworld
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
The Death Weapon Meister Ac... in School posted by NedeonxszzsWaffexl
The Death Weapon Meister Ac... in School posted by NedeonxszzsWaffexl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by ImagineOrdinary
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
What song is stuck in your ... in Everything Music posted by ImagineOrdinary
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by ImagineOrdinary
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
I want to be a professional... in Say Anything posted by gemzworld
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
If Net Neutrality Passes ;-; in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by _agustduh
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by H3LLSCRIVVER
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by fairytailfan123
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by TXSL9