Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Nightmare City

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
In a town full of monsters, necromancers, an things you thought existed in only your mind... Live a group of humans.... Now these people are quite stubborn, along with tasty looking flesh. Will you hunt or be hunted? Nightmare or mortal? Important rules: -Nobody can be invincible! You need at least one weakness. You don't have to die if your shot or whatever, only if you wish, but you do have to get injured -If I read anything bedroom-related (y'all know what I mean) you will be asked to leave the roleplay, I'm fine with kissing and junk though -this is a scary town and don't you forget it, you are after all, are human/hunting humans/ avoiding dangerous humans Form: Name: (if you're a nightmare creature this is optional) Species: Age: Powers/weapons: (only nightmares can have powers and magics sorry) Other: (optional)

:x

Nightmare City

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh also all nightmares must state their weakness, humans can, but it's not mandatory

Nightmare City

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
New and improved form -_-" Form: Name: (if you're a nightmare creature this is optional) Species: Age: looks: Powers/weapons: (only nightmares can have powers and magics sorry) Weakness: (mandatory for nightmares, optional for humans) Other:

Nightmare City

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kayden Mianna Species: Human Age: 15 looks:  Powers/weapons: A bow and arrow if possible. Weakness: Her weak spot is the middle of her back, which was injured years ago. The scar remains, which is the center of her weakness. Other: Nothing really.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Nightmare City

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Ribbon beast (ribbons) Species: half mummy half demon Age: 6 centuries looks: incredibly tall, like 12 feet (usually swaying from wind), l whole body seems to be made up of ribbons so there are usually cracks opening up, tired grey eye and one covers by a black button, long black hair with specks of blood, black dress also seemingly consisting of ribbons, feet covered by dress but under are bare feet Powers/weapons: can form ribbon body parts into weapons, can turn completely into strips to escape things Weakness: getting button eye taken off (which is oh so high up), fire Other:

Nightmare City

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted~

Nightmare City

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess we can start and people will join as we go along

Nightmare City

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 [ Mmkay ^.^ May I make a boy as well? ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Nightmare City

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(go nuts lol) The nightmare would stalk through the allies her lone eyes looking around every corner in search for a yummy mortal. She would have her hands along the walls feeling her way as her missing eye restricts some of her sight. Her arms would sway and separate into ribbons in each little breeze

Nightmare City

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would turn a corner and spot a nervous young man, he turned and looked her way. Before he had time to scream she had lifted him off the ground and wrapped him in ribbon high above the ground. She held him above her mouth as her scary sharp teeth gleamed from her wide open mouth. The man shot into the depths of her throat. The bullet came rift back up and past the man. She cackles then dropped him into her mouth. Loud crunching Followed along with the sound of ripping meat. She emerged from behind the corner her hand in ribbons dragging along the ground.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos