Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dreamworld (reopened & now open to everyone!)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Ok so this is a re-opened rp.Here's the story... Dreamworld is a neverending world where anything can happen.People have bionic & magical powers unlike the real world.Though these "people" are just characters from people's dreams.In this world,they do come alive,but the dream itself does too.It's basically an open field of nothingness that can turn into anything.There is one catch to this never-ending world.Nightmares can easily seep into this world & come alive too.It's a giant,everlasting storybook that can go on for life. Rules: -Your basic rules... - Romance,battle scenes are allowed - I am trying to make this a new rpers friendly rp,so make them welcome too smile - Maximum chracters per person: 4 Form: Name: Age:  Gender: LookFrownpic or description) Personality: Basic story of the dream that your character was in: (make it short & straightforward) Powers: (Max 4-6 powers/abilities) Hope u guys have fun with it!smile

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
May I join? Name: Seria Age: 18 Gender: Female  Look: Long blonde hair, forest green eyes, very pale skin, pointy elf ears, and she wears a labcoat that's a little to big, a pair of goggles, a t-shirt, jeans, and boots.  Personality: She's nice, but she can be hyper, she tends to be very geeky and nerdy Basic story of the dream that your character was in: She lived in a world of pure chaos, sci-fi, fantasy, videogames, tv shows, and movies, and she loved every last minute of the adventures the chaos created.  Powers: 1.She has pockets in her labcoat that are bigger on the inside. 2.She can summon a chaos creature from a small green stone. 3.Her goggles have many different settings that can let her see someones past, and (Does this count as 4?) weather or not they're lying. (5 or 4?) She can use almost any normal day item, combine it with others, and use it to help in a situation.

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
Name: Rosemary Florence Age: 17 Gender: F Look pic or description) Personality: She is a bit of an air head she tends to ignore things she needs to here. She doesn't like hanging out with anyone who is a total girly girl. Basic story of the dream that your character was in: (make it short & straightforward) She was in an empty room and ended up running from the girl who was having the dream. She still doesn't know why she ran. She ended up falling off a cliff into the ocean. Powers: (Max 4-6 powers/abilities) She has black wings, she reads minds, she can see 10 minutes into the future, and has clairvoyance.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Natalie age:8 gender: F looks: Natalie personality: Shifty, and smart.  Dream plot: this person's cat, named Natalie got their leg broken, and the only way to save her from  dieing was to put her in a half human body, so Natalie is a cripple. (she also owns the original dream-cat.) Powers: She has claws and unnoticeable sharp cat teeth other: Even though she was created in the dream world as a half-human, she can't get used to her body at all.

This is what I feel right now.

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(YES X3!)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 May I join this RolePlay? If so, I shall make my form in a moment, thank you.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(I forgot to make my form!) Name: Luka Age: 14 Gender: Girl Look: Luka Personality: Shy but can be outgoing,she is seen as a perfect girl (but she is really not),smart,brave Basic story of the dream that your character was in: She is basically a lady living in a giant mansion.She is also a skilled archer,which was the talent that she was known for.One day,she rescued a little boy in the forest who gave her a locket that contained something that is out of the ordinary... Powers: Able to control sound & water (that counts as 2 powers),bionic speed,can fly

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Yes u can join.It's open to everyone,after all)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gee, two of my BFFFFFFFFFFFFFs are in this roleplay and unlike the plot. Should I join? Nah I don't think so......ARE YOU KIDDING!?! MAY I JOIN!?! :3

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Desiree Age: 13 Gender: Female Look: Silver hair, silver eyes pale skin, lots of silver clothes (no dip! XD) Personality: split personality. Basic story of the dream that your character was in: A world of all-out battle and technology. You either fight and survive or die giving up. Living so long in that dream, she has an amazing knowledge of every type of technology and battle skills. Powers: Techno fairy wings, she can pixelate to go through something, telepathy, super scream that only the person she directs it to can hear (to others it sounds like she is singing) Other: SILVER BOW AND ARROW (is that okay?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I AM A TURTLE.

I AM A TURTLE.

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

The Million Pages Thread

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Npower League Championship

latest videos