Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dreamworld (reopened & now open to everyone!)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Yes,yes & yes!Just make the form & we can start!I did not imagine THIS much ppl wanna join.Thank u!:3 )

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(noooooooooooo prooooooobbbbbbblllllemmmmmm XD This is my kinda roleplay!!!! lolz )

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ill make a few forms u choose!  Name: Maia age:14 gender:F duh looks: she has long black hair that goes down to her waist, her bangs cover up her right eye. She has shocking blue eyes that sometimes change color and always a smile, well if she is not crabby. She wears a long, black belt like thing that winds around her waist meets at the shoulder blades where her sword and crossbow are strapped, goes up around her shoulders next to her shoulder pads and foes back to the waist. She wears a light green hangover, leggings or shorts, her hair in crazy ways, gray runners, a jacket that hides a variety of knoves and a silver locket perso: she is quite sarcastic at times and loves to smile. She is an artist and super smart, her survival skills are amazing. If you are lucky, you will get one of her dazzling smiles which are pretty rare for her. It is hard to smile like her when you have a past that bad. She can be Shuper Shassy ( Super sassy) she is really fast, like REALLY fast Basic story: we'll I dream of roleplays sometimes and she was in I Write Sins Not Trageties and Young Heros powers: shape shifting, nature control, parolization, mind reading, self duplication, hypnotism  EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A FATAL FLAW: Maia will have break down moments easily where she. Has a seizure and goes into hiding for hours. Usually no one can find her? It happens alot Name: Evelyn age:14 looks: she has long purple hair about to the middle of her back, her sapphire eyes have a permanent twinkle. She keeps a grim expression all the time and she keeps her bangs back with a headband. She wears a cloth headband, a jacket hiding knoves, a utility belt for more knoves and a crossbow, a silver jacket, a purple shirt, and black jeans perso: she is all over the place blabbing about this and that. She is sort of retro, crazy. But no matter what people Dom if she doesn't want them to make her laugh, cry, be angry, she can keep an expression the same..bored. She is a rock! Seriously like... She is ok at survival skills but awesome at being social, making friends and being allies basic story: well, some people were touring Rio and they were framed for stealing something I don't remember. She was one of them and they went into hiding. Then my mom woke me up.  Powers: shape shifting, nature abilities, self duplication, mind reading, hypnotism, paralyzation Fatal flaw: she has black out moments wher she just becomes a rock and sits there, staring into space, vulnerable to the world. It happens very often but not that long  You choose!:3

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
OK, Here is my form...... Form:  Name: Elizabeth Tellara Age:  12 Gender: F Look:  (pic or description) : Loong, Black hair, blue eyes, red highlights, meduim height, braces with jewels   Personality: Bold, Sassy, Opinionated, and Not afraid to speak her mind Basic story of the dream that your character was in: (make it short & straightforward) (Just guessing here) Elizabeth was in a battles dream.  Powers: (Max 4-6 powers/abilities) Mind reader, shape shifter, Elevate, and controls th elements. 

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
stefanXepicXawesome
stefanXepicXawesome
Star
Name: Jay Lightning Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Wears dark blue ninja costume, blue eyes, Black hair, pale-ish skin. Personality: courageous and brave. Basic story of the dream your character was in: A place of pure fighting. Jay always had to fight no matter what, it was a one against all battle. If you didn't fight, you got killed. Powers: Redirect lightning, Can fly, black and red twin daggers that can slice through something without touching it. (oh yeah can i join and um, Warriorcatsrule is my little sister so she invited me to this roleplay is that okay?)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Rose Glimmerdeen (Likes to be called Ro or Glim) Age: 13 Gender: F Looks: Dirty blonde hair that she only wears in a braid, blue eyes, and only wears the colors pink, turquoise, and ANYTHING neon! Personality: Curious, bubbly, girly, a little dumb at times, and very confident Basic dream: A girl JUST got done watching the Hunger games movie and dreamt about winning the hunger games Powers: Can put people to sleep; Reads peoples minds; controls water and nature; Can make ANYBODY cheer up JUST by her mind; Expert fighting skills; super speed

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
(I know the maker of this is offline, but can we start sometime today?)

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar

"cr2diva101" wrote:

(I know the maker of this is offline, but can we start sometime today?)
The only one who can officially open it is the maker.

"Aim low. Aim so low, nobody even cares when you succeed."

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Ok sorry u guys.The time zones are different but i think we can try and work that out.I'll start already.Finally!) A vast open field,a world where people get to make it by dream.As she walks through the vast field  full of life,something comes up in her mind.This is too beautiful to be true... she thought.As she wakes up,she realized that it was a dream.But as she gets up,grabs & puts on her white silk robe,she looks out her bay window and sees many worlds vast upon the area.She holds on her locket,which is the thing that she never takes off.Ok...time to wake up...

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whose your favorite basketball player?

Whose your favorite basketball player?

Skittles or Nutella

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

im a geog. student and i need some help

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

latest videos