Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dreamworld (reopened & now open to everyone!)

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Natalie shot up. her cat self was looking up at her with wide eyes. she decided to run. she ran as long as she could, but she kept passing everybody over and over again. she was trapped.

Fire Charge

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia looked left then right. As she realized a quarrel was forming, she drew her dagger. Ready to deflec anything shot at her. When nothing was, she jumped from the tree, her hair flying from behind her, the scene changed. It became an island. She cursed in disappointment.

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Elizabeth walked in and said, " What you people doing in my dream!?!? " Elizabeth lets out a roar and fire shoots from her hand. She controls ir, bending it.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Natalie sat down. "Oh, good. This is just a dream."

Fire Charge

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
As she shot the arrow,they were gone to another dream."Odd..." she concluded.She ran back home,finding her way back after a few hours of searching.She got in just in time to eat lunch & relaxed on her cushy couch.The dreams...How come they came into mine. she started thinking.I have enough knowledge about these dreams to say that the nightmare that is seeping into my dream is mixing up & crashing people's dreams.But the question is,what is that nightmare? she went to her library and started to look around the shelves of history & books that were covering the walls.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry I haven't posted yet here!!!! Been busy........ Where can I jump in?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia was stunned, confused, she looked around as the setting changed an zoomed home, she had found it soon. She poked through her shelves trying to find some kind of research on what happened when the setting changed, she was utterly confused and hated to not know things. She pulled out a book and leafed through its pages

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(ill just jump in somewhere XD) Desiree ran silently through the woods with a bow slung over her shoulder. She was looking for a certain target; her clan's enemy. (Yeah i forgot to mention; she's in a clan with some people that have the same goal as her. But, their part won't show in this). (tell me if i need to change somethin XD)

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(It's mah b-day!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin ) After many hours of searching through the shelves,she has finally found a clue to the phenomenon.A book that was written by her really great grandmother called Dreamworld:A World of Dreams & Rules had many info about strange happenings in dreams in Dreamworld.Luka read through the whole thing and found a story that had the same phenomenon that was happening in the forest.It said: One day in a dream that was filled with blankets of white snow & evergreens,the man who lived that dream entered into another one's dream.His name was Herald Fitzpatrick,a humble man who lives in an igloo with only 3 husky dogs by his side.As he came out of his igloo to gather his food with his husky dogs,suddenly a vast sea of black covered half of his dream.As he entered the darkness,he discovered that half of his surroundings & dream was turning into a volcanic catastrophe.He ran away back to his home as fast as he can,but he finds out that he's now in a tropical jungle.He searches around to find a way back,but finds more people & the main characters of the dream.They thought that Herald was an attacker who took their dream,and murdered him.His 3 husky dogs survived and lived out in the wild.And that was the story of the legendary World Portals... Luka finished the story and was suspicious about the words "World Portals".She looked it up in the book and found out that  a World Portal was another word word/meaning for a nightmare seeping in people's dreams.They say it is really bad,but there is close to none to be done about it.Oh no.I could be looking at a big nightmare.Something big & bad...a war!Maybe it could be a war...She thought.She ate dinner and slept for the rest of the night & morning.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(EVERYONE WHO LOVES AND CARES ABOUT designer_me555, GO TO THREAD: RANDOM; FORUM: GENERAL; POST: HAPPY BIRTHDAy designer_me555!!!!!)

SO SMILE!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets talk about the show Supernatural-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

''FREESTYLE FRIDAY''by jaymir2cool14

How much battery has you got right now?

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

latest videos