Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Summer Of Surprises (closed, but you can read!)

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
It's a beautiful summer, couldn't get any better. When something big happens. Something worldwide. Something that will kill, something that will separate families. Something that will change Earth. Not many will survive. Will you? Plot: Everybody will make one post first before IT happens, just to introduce your main characters and to just get things started. Then, I will make a post when the power goes out. All of the power. (Yes, this is based off of the new show Revolution)... Money is burned, and people are using crops for money. Having children is now a burden, because it's just more taxes. Getting married is unnecessary, since you don't know how long your going to survive in this.   Rules: Only kill characters that you made to kill, you can't kill each other's characters unless you discuss it Dnt tlk lyk dis mmkz? You will get kicked out. End of story. No hesitation.  No swearing. Please (: (I might think of more rules and add later) Form Name: Age 10-30: Looks: Personality: Bio: Other: My forms: Name: Miyoko Kishi Age: 26 Looks: Yet ANOTHER anime girl for RP... :) Personality: Adventurous, talkative, always tries to keep people going Bio: A good fighter, hunter. Is counted on to feed her village. Her mother died very early in her life because of cancer. She is very close with her father and her best friend is Ethan. Other: N/A Name: Ethan Johnson Age: 27 Looks: Another RP Character Personality: Quiet, adventurous Bio: A good medic, helps Miyoko when she hunts. He secretly loves Miyoko but he hates it because he doesn't want to get so attached if she could die soon. Other: N/A

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
bump?

For my signature.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? FormName: Sabrina Likens Age 10-30: 19 Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, tall, purple streak in hair, fair wieght Personality: Outoing, Sassy, Can be rude at times Bio: She is an only child with her Mom and Dad. She has a golden retriever named Alex. She has a boyfriend named Logan. She was kicked out by parents and lives with Logan. She helps anyway she can. Good fighter Other:N/A FormName: Logan Solderan Age 10-30: 19 Looks: dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, meduim height, muscular Personality: Loud, Cuute!, Rude at times, bossy, but still nice Bio: He lived with his Dad and little brother, Greg until he moved. He has two dogs, black labs named Rowdy and Spot. Sabrina is his girlfreind. He is strong and helps hunt for Sabrina and him. Good fighter Other:N/A

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Yeah sure! (: You don't need to ask xD

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Can you invite your friends that you think would be interested, please? (:

For my signature.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Sure! I LUV Rps!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Still open.... *sigh*

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May Gupi??? She's not seen revoloution but her friends talk bout it and she seen trailer.  Name: James Stimson Age: 26 Looks:   He is just over average height, has olive toned skin and is reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm choclate eyes. He is always smiling which shows off his perfectly white teeth. Personality: You know how bad I am at these! Bio: James is Carduus's older stepbrother and when her parents were killed before the electricity vanished he took care of her. They move about and don't really have a permananet place yet because nobody will take them into their little 'societys'.  Other: Has a chestnut mare, Precious. Name: Carduus Terra Age: 13 Looks:  her hair is longer and she has no fringe and her eys are a pale crystaly blue  Personality: Sad Why must these exist? They are too hard! Bio: James's^^ Other: Nooope

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Yes of course Gupi I would be honored to have you in my roleplay (:

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
YaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaY!

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Book Suggestions

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

whats your Personality

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

fav books/genres!-moved

latest videos