Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Summer Of Surprises (closed, but you can read!)

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Kacie wandered out of the shed carrying a baseball bat, scared out of her mind because she was alone. 

Ethan thought for a second, out loud, as he grabbed his stuff and walked out of the bar because he had heard footsteps and voices. "If I keep going, maybe I will find Miyoko faster. If I turn back, there will be a lesser chance of me dying and I could just wait for her..." When all of the sudden, Jackson came running behind him. Beaten and bruised.
"You got out of there just in time, dude! It exploded!" he yelled, panting.
"What exploded?" 
"The.. the entire town! It just.. blew up! Kaboom, kabang, everything just went up in flames and people were screaming. I got as much of our important luggage and stuff, just in time too." 
"You got the.. things.. right?!" 
"Yeah, they were the first thing I grabbed. Your sister ran off the other direction, I figured she'd be alright."
"You let my sister go off by herself?!" 
"Is that.. a problem?"
"YES! Ugh.. I hope we'll see her again sometime. But I have to keep walking. Come on. We gotta get to Chicago."

Miyoko looked at the kid with a smidge of sorrow. "Well.. how old are you? Where do you come from? How old's your brother? Is your brother carrying weapons? Are you carrying weapons? Do you have any urgent bathroom needs? Are you allowed to drink adult drinks if it's the only thing you can possible drink? When was the last time you broke a bone? Which bone? Are you allergic to any kind of pies? Cakes? Nuts? Drinks? Animals? Weapons? Do you have any anger issues? Are you addicted to video games? Are you required to take naps at scheduled times every day? Do you have a cell phone? Does your brother have a cell phone? When was the last time you ate spaghetti? Did you have garlic bread with your spaghetti? Was it good? Did it taste very garlicy? Am I bleeding right here on my face? Do you smell that? And finally, do you think this bullet in my chest is going to get an infection? Because it feels itchy.." 
Adam looked at Miyoko wide-eyed. Miyoko started to wobble back and forth. Things were looking blurry. How did she not notice before? She remembered the shot happening, when the bridge blew. She felt a pain in her chest, but she figured it was from fear, and she had to keep running. 

:D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

• I am a girl, but I absolutely LOVE Call of Duty

• I play piano, and I sing. Music is about 65% of my life

Want to find out more? Read my page.

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(I know it's weird for ME to say this because I have been terrible about posting.. but... bump?)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah.. It was meant to be funny (: )

Kacie heard voices, and started to walk towards them. She saw Chad, Talia, and Avril. She noticed that something serious was going on.. So she decided to hang back.

Ethan and Jackson walked under the highway.. Passing much debris from explosions and such, Ethan started to walk faster. Jackson tried to catch up. 
"Dude, what are you doing?!" Jackson called after him. 
"I CAN'T LOSE HER!!!" he yells. Now he had started to run. 
"Ethan! We have plenty of time! I'm sure she'll be fine! From what I've heard, she sounds awesome enough to save an entire town! We have nothing to worry about! Slow down!" 
Ethan stops dead in his tracks. He turns around and runs back to a body on the ground. "Jackson! It's another necklace!" he calls out in excitement. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(Ha Thanks. And thats okay! Cliff Hanger ^.^)

Kacie heard the word cutthroats and started to hyperventilate. She started to panic. And decided to keep listening.

Miyoko began to dream. Adam was trying to help. Miyoko's mom was a doctor, and she had taught Adam a few things like this.
"God... god bleep it! I don't have any supplies! Stay awake, Miyoko! STAY... AWAAAAAKE!!!" (yes, in my mind I was thinking of Finding Nemo -_-)
Miyoko dreamed of Ethan coming and finding her. That they would be happy. And the entire group (Avril, Chad, Talia, etc..) would live together in a big, nice house. And they would forget there wasn't electricity. They would just enjoy each others company. And be happy.. Until they die... And their children would live the same way. Then she woke up. And it was gone. She was back in the woods, she was back in pain, she was back in sadness.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Jaklynn gasped and took a step back. "Oh...oh no..."

Jake watched, wide-eyed, at the scene.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Ethan started running again. They saw another sign for Chicago and followed it's directions. 200 miles to go..... 
"Why don't we just be on TOP of the highway, instead of next to it? What will we do if we hit a river?" Jackson asks, running right at his heels. 
"All of the cutthroats are just waiting for us up there, we can't just go right up to the open. They probably already know we're here. Just stay quiet, and keep your eyes on the forest. We can start running through the trees." Ethan whispers back. 

Miyoko looked around. But her eyes went through everybody who was in front of her. She wasn't looking for them. She was looking for Avril. 
"Avril? Where's Avril, guys? I need to talk to Avril! AVRIL!!!!!" she says, trying to get up.
Adam gently pushed her back down. "Miyoko, you realize you got shot? That I had to stick my fingers inside of your chest and pull it out? Miyoko, that's freaking DISGUSTING. Why do you need Avril?!" 
Miyoko looked up at him. "Something wrong. I don't know what.. I don't know.. but I think Avril is in trouble. I feel it." 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Jaklynn looked over into the trees and saw Jake watching her. She made to run over to him, but he motioned at her to stop.

Jake cringed. Jaklynn couldn't run over to him when she was so near to people with weapons. What would they do?

But I have one.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko refused their help and laid face down in the mud.  She had to get to Avril. 
Adam curiously looked at Jakklyn. "You okay?"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh! Um...yeah. Yeah. In fact, you don't have to help me. No. I'll just...just go over...over there..." She started to walk over to the trees.

But I have one.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Jaklynn shuddered. She glanced at Jake.

But I have one.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name the last thing you ate.

Whats your Favorite Play list?-moved