Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Summer Of Surprises (closed, but you can read!)

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

(Poke_girl hasn't been on in like 14 days... I'm a little worried about her...)

Yea, I miss her... Frustrated

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar

(Guys. I'm terrible at posting. I'm sorry. I seriously fail.)

Kacie grabbed an arrow and set it up into the bow. She aimed at Talia, took a breath, and shot. The arrow flew a little shaky, but went right into Talia's waist, going deep in, knocking her back, and shooting one of their dogs with her gun instead of Avril. 

Miyoko looked up at her father. He was starting to forget what was going on again. 
"Dad?" she whispers gently. 
Adam looks down at her. ".. can I help you, young lady? You're bleeding quite well down there."
"Thank you sir, but I am quite well." Miyoko replies in a very mannerly way. "I'm afraid you may have forgotten who I am?"
Adam looks her over. "Yes, I'm afraid so."
"My name is Miyoko. I'm your daughter. I'm 26 years old. You adopted me from Japan (sorry if this information is wrong. I don't feel like looking back to the beginning.)"
"No, silly girl. The blood must be giving you silly thoughts." Adam said as he chuckled. Miyoko sighed and put her head back in the mud.
(so, this isn't really realistic, but I'd like for Ian to get to see Miyoko... so let's just say.... yeah this was in that tv show too...)

Ian and Jackson heard some rumbling. It got louder, and more violent. They hid underneath a bridge and covered their ears. But the rumbling stopped. They look up to see a train. A steam engine train. (I've actually ridden in one of these multiple times. They are SO cool.) The steam from the engine faded up into the sky. (oh.. let's also say this was a couple of hours earlier)
"JACKSON! LOOK WHAT WE FOUND HERE! COME ON! WE'RE GOING TO CHICAGO! YOU AND LITTLE FRIEND BOTH CAN COME, HOP ON!" the man driving the train yells at Jackson. 
Ian looks at Jackson curiously.
"That's my Uncle Mike. He's a professional with trains. Come on! We can get to your little girlfriend in as little as 2 hours!" Jackson says, jogging towards the machine. 
"Not my girlfriend!" Ian calls after him.
The train didn't go very fast. It was old. Definitely from the early 1900's. But it was faster then walking, and Ian was grateful for that. 
"ONLY ABOUT 10 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN CHICAGO, BOYS! JUST GOT SOME TREES TO GO THROUGH!" Uncle Mike calls out. But Ian saw her. She was in the distance. But she was close. 
"STOP THE TRAIN!" he screams. "STOP IT!" 
"NO WAY OF STOPPING IT NOW, IF THAT'S YOUR LOVE, YOU GOTTA JUMP!" 
So he did. Miyoko stood up and saw him. "IAN!!!!" she screamed with joy and fear at the same time as he leaped off the train with Jackson. Ian did a tumble, but he got right up on his feet and  held Miyoko tight.
"Thank God your alive." he whispered, out of breath in Miyoko's ear.

(sorry. that was really long.)

For my signature.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Bianca had jumped into the train.She smiled.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar

Kacie helped Krilly up. "Come on, we gotta go after her." 

(I'm not going to kill Miyoko. She's my faaaavorite... (: )Miyoko gently let go, and looked at him. 
"You're a little dirty." she giggles, trying to wipe some of the mud from his arms. 
"You're a little bloody." he replies, gesturing towards her bloody bandaged torso. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Bianca ran in and said"Hey lovebirds have you seen Jackson?"She stared at the two of them.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko looked at Ian, not knowing who Jackson was. Ian's eyes went wide. 
"JACKSON?" he yelled through the woods. "He jumped off with me, where did he go?!"

For my signature.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know that's why I asked."Bianca admitted.She had a bit of a crush on him because Jackson was so sweet.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko grabbed Ethan's hand before he could start running. "I'm sure he will show up eventually. Right now let's just stick together and... clean up."  

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Kacie followed her, and saw footprints in the mud. 
"Footprints, Krilly! And look! There's... blood? There's blood! On that plant, the branch is broken off! What happened?!"

For my signature.

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't, I --" Krilly saw her sister, "Advril!" She rushed over to her sister, "Are you okay, I saw what happend an--#
"Hush up!" Advril moaned, "You should get out of here, find Miyoko, and Adam, and go, I'm fine. I just want to rest for a little wile.  I'll make sure Chad doesn't follow you, now go!" She pushed Krilly.
"NO! Advril, I'm not leaving you, Kacie, help me, please, we have to get her out of here!"

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos