Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Summer Of Surprises (closed, but you can read!)

Posted By:
Rainee
Rainee
Star
Name: Kyra Age:16 LooksDazedhe is tall and average weight she has waist long blond hair with blue streaks she has hazel eyes and fair skin she looks younger than she is and wears a pink tanktop with black shorts and pink converse Personality:Punky and has to be majure because her dad died and her moms dying she is taking care of her fourteen year old sister and twelve year old brother also she is afraid she is losing her boyfriend Matt and is really good at hunting and gathering to get food for her family OtherDazedmart but school hasent really been doing good because the people cant do much to learn she cant go to school she has to be the leader and help her sister and brother and she misses her best friend Mickie which was Matts sister who died Name:Matt Age:17 Looks:Black spiked hair and blue eyes he has a lip peircing and wears a grey hoodie and baggy jeans. Pesonality:He is a rebel and helps his girlfriend with everything he can he is depressed because he was close to his sister and he has to do things on his own most of the time he is independent and wishes this would end. Other: Nonthing much except for that Mickey was his twin sister and he was close to her and still has flashbacks of when she and his younger bro Markie were still alive. I hope i did this right and when is the RP starting

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(McKenna, do you have  to make two characters?)

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(I don't think you have,too. Everyone is just doing that so it's easier or something I guess.)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Kermit, Sunshine is correct- You don't have too, but for most people one character can get boring.   (:

For my signature.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah...you're actually right, but I can't do it now.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
A16, and Molly, you can both join (:

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
OK. Let's start. Let's all make our first posts (before the power all goes out and stuff)! Miyoko sits in her bed videochatting with Ethan on her laptop. Ethan is currently a couple of states away, on a college trip.  "Gosh. How would we survive without electricity, Ethan? We'd never be able to talk."  Miyoko says, moving her chess piece on their online game. "Check." "I know. I know I would literally die without being able to see you while I'm at school. I can't wait to come home next week and see the opening preview of Lincoln!" Ethan smiles, and knocks down the piece about to kill his king.  "It looks so good, I can't wait. Ugh. Can you help me with my math homework once I beat you?"  "Hey, how do you know I'm not going to beat you?" "Oh, whatever. Check." "That would be a checkmate, Miyoko. Ha. Good job." Ethan laughs. "OH WOW, seriously, I didn't expect that at all. Really, I didn't."  "Oh yeah, sure. I gotta go. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you. In a sister way." Miyoko giggles. "Love you too, in a brotherly way." She smiles and turns off her laptop.

For my signature.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be Ethan's little sister?) Bianca was hoping that Ethan would video chat her next.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus giggled, rolling over on her bed. Her music dad's on full blast downstairs and she was laughing at the show she was watching. James came in to her room and plopped on her bed, showing her a new app on his phone, leaving her scrambling to find her own"Jaaaaaames! I can't find it! Turn daddys music iff too! He's not even home"she said a little grouchily,he rbrother juts chuckled and walked downstairs"Well I'm driving to Mellisa's farm tomorrrow"he told her as she had tagged along. "Eeeeew! You mean that muddy place your girlfriend lives. Icky."She said, putting one headphone to her ear as her music played softly. He chuckled"It's also where my horse lives, besides. She's not my girlfriend" He turned off the music and they walked into the kitchen. Carduus microwaving some popcorn, a movie was on tv next, and James putting dinner in the oven.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

latest videos