Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Summer Of Surprises (closed, but you can read!)

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(I'm SO sorry, I have been so busy, I'll try to keep on more) (A16, you can do both, our characters can bump into each other and travel with each other and stuff) (Molly, yes) Ethan saw that his sister was on, and went to click on video chat, when his computer froze.  "Oh, COME ON!!!!" he says, frustrated. "Hey, John, can I use your laptop?" he calls to his room mate. "Sorry, dude, it froze. There must be something wrong with electricity here." he calls back. "Well, lets just wait until we get home tomorrow, I guess. I'm going to the lounge to watch TV." Ethan walks down the hall. The lights begin to flicker. And one by one, they go black. Ian finds the lounge quickly and everything is pitch black. People are screaming in frustration because they were in mid conversation online or they lost all of their game stats. He smells smoke, and gets knocked down by people running away from the smoking electronic devices.  Miyoko sighs as she lays back and turns on her TV and texts her boyfriend, Mason.  "Hey! Whats up?" she types, and waits for his answer. 5 minutes later. "Sorry, our power is being weird. Can't wait for Ethan to come over tomorrow so we can see The Avengers in the movies!" "Yeah, me either!" she replies. 5 minutes later, no reply. "Mason?"  "Mason? Did your phone die or somethi-" she begins to text, but her phone goes black. Miyoko smacks it and holds the power button. Black. Her lights flicker, her TV skips, and she smells overcooked brownies.  "Oh shoot!" Miyoko whispers as she runs down the stairs to shut off the oven. She had forgotten she was making brownies. Before she touches the off button,  the oven goes black. The lights flicker more rapidly, and eventually they turn off. "MIYOKO?! WHATS GOING ON? DID YOU SPILL WATER ON THE ELECTRICITY CENTER AGAIN?!" her mother calls from upstairs. "NO! IT MUST BE STORMING OUTSIDE!" she calls back as she peeks through the curtain. A perfect starry sky shines above her with a full moon. "Crap."

:D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

• I am a girl, but I absolutely LOVE Call of Duty

• I play piano, and I sing. Music is about 65% of my life

Want to find out more? Read my page.

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I?) Name: Skyler "Sky" McKenna Age 10-30: 19 Looks: Anime girl Personality: Shy, Scared Easily, Bashful Bio: Her parents died of old age, first her father and then her mother. Since she was born when her parents were very old, they died 2 years ago. She still gets gloomy when she talks about it. But now she lives with her aunt, who just ignores her. Other: None. Name: Josh Rue Age 10-30: 20 Looks: Anime guy Personality: Quiet, Thoughtful, Flirty Sometimes Bio: When Josh was born he wasn't supposed to be, so his mother told him to run away and not come back. Since then he has been living on his own and working. Other: None.

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(May I?) Name: Skyler "Sky" McKenna Age 10-30: 19 Looks: Anime girl Personality: Shy, Scared Easily, Bashful Bio: Her parents died of old age, first her father and then her mother. Since she was born when her parents were very old, they died 2 years ago. She still gets gloomy when she talks about it. Other: None. Name: Josh Rue Age 10-30: 20 Looks: (Will Get) Personality: Quiet, Thoughtful, Flirty Sometimes Bio: When Darian was born he wasn't supposed to be, so his mother told him to run away and not come back. Since then he has been living on his own and working. Other: None.
Yes you may! And did you know that McKenna is actually 0MY first name? :P

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(O_O No that's so weird! xD I could change it.)

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(No, its fine! I just pointed it out because it was ironic Big Grin)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jaklynn Age: 10 Looks: Rp Character Girl #4 Perso: Childish and outspoken Bio: She lives with her overprotective parents and her sarcastic older brother. She is the 'baby', so she is spoiled while her brother is made an outcast. Other: She is Jake's sister. Name: Jake Age: 18 Looks: Errr...about that...approving. Perso: Cold and secretive, but has a soft spot for 'Jakkie'. Bio: He lives with his parents who always criticize him and worship Jaklynn. Other: He is Jaklynn's brother.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can me do first?) Jaklynn: I was playing with my mom's cell phone when my brother Jake came barreling down the stairs. "My laptop isn't working right! See? It keeps glitching and flickering!" My mom yelled, "That's your problem!" I looked at the cell phone and noticed that it was glitching, too. "Same with your cell phone, Mom. What's going on?" Jake: I glared at my mom and walked over to Jakkie. "I don't know. We should probably just go to bed. Right Mom?" I said sarcastically. She reluctantly stepped aside. As Jakkie and I were walking up the stairs, everything went black. Jakkie screamed and let go of my hand. Mom yelled Jaklynn! Are you all right?" Dad came out and said, "What on Earth just happened?!" I looked around, cnfused and a little scared.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko started to freak out as she saw all the power was out everywhere. "Gosh. I never thought I'd see it." her sister whispers. "See what?" Miyoko says behind her. "Chicago, without power. It's just... strange...." "STRANGE? YOU cALL THIS STRANGE?!?! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!! I CAN ALREADY SMELL THE MILK ROTTING IN THE FRIDGE!" "We don't need milk to survive, Miyoko." her father says, walking in the room with a knife, a loaf of bread, and a container of peanut butter. "Oh, you expect us to live off of PEANUT BUTTER BREAD?! ASDFGHJKL!!!!! aeRGAERJGHA!!!!!" She says, stomping out of the room. She grabs her pre-packed emergency suitcase, filled with food, water, clothes, weapons, anything she'd need for a trip. "Miyoko, come on, you can't survive by yourself." her dad says. "And aren't you the one who said I can do anything if I put my mind to it?" "You were 5... You believed anything I told you." Miyoko sighs frustratedly and runs down the stairs, grabs an extra backpack that is also filled with supplies. "Goodbye, maybe we will see each other again some day. Probably not, because you all SUCK!" Miyoko yells as she walks out the door and runs down the sidewalk into the woods. Ethan tries to follow the crowd of people down the stairs. The hotel workers assist the people down the stairs. He thinks of Miyoko every stair, hoping that she is okay. "Hey! Out of my way!" "I need to see my kids!" "I WANT MY MOM!" "TENGO UN ELEPHANTE CASO FIESTA EN MIS PANTELONAS!!!!" All of these people stomping on Ethan, yelling in his ears. "GET THE HECK OUT OF MY WAY!!!!" he finally screams and begins running and jumping and pushing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie glared and ran downstairs.She went to call her mom.She got to the telephone and said"Oh yeah you will not work without electricity ."She ran to the door.She dashed out to find mom at the grocery store.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko walked through the forest with a map of America in hands, heading for Wisconsin, where Ethan was. She was barley 200 feet away from her house and she was already doubting herself, but she kept walking.  Ethan hid in an alley, and tried to think things through. What should he do?  "There are rumors that this was to happen three years ago. All over the world. It really happened, huh?" another kid says to him, sitting next to him. "My best friend is in Chicago, and I can't walk there, and she can't walk here... we're both too weak." "Your best friend is a girl, eh? Tough love. Me too. Well, good luck." "Wait!" he says, grabbing his leg. "Can I...  hang with you?" "Yeah, you seem strong enough to help me stay alive. Come on, lets find some where to stay for the night and we can get moving in the morning." the kid says. "I'm Jake." "I'm Ethan."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

~~Rename the person above you game~~

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.