Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Summer Of Surprises (closed, but you can read!)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James heldhis little sisters hand tightly as they left the house, from the screams and conversations about, everywhere was defiantly blacked out. James had used a candle to pack himself and Carduus bags, he was taking her up to Mellisa's farm thinking it might be safe there. He pulled her closer to him, trying to smother her sobs. It wasn't safe. He could see people getting violent and everyone's cry were getting louder. He followed the road with Carduus clutching him rightly"How long is ut going to take?"she managed to gaps through her sobs. "Not long"James said, even though he knew it would take over a month. (School kept me off -.-)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
"Wait! Miyoko! You can't survive by yourself, out there!" calls Miyoko's sister, running behind her in a bright pink tutu and tanktop with loads of luggage.  "I'm not going to survive any longer with you slowing me down. Go back home, Jacie, you have no chance." Miyoko says, not looking back or stopping. "MIYOKO!" she screams. "Please.... you... you can't leave us... just to die..."  "I know, I hate to do it, but  I don't want to die, Jacie." Miyoko turns around. "Goodbye." and she runs away through the woods.  Ethan sits in the alley. Thinking through plans, all ending with death, or... yeah, just death.  "Is there any way I can contact her?" he asks Jake. "Mail?" Jake suggests. "No, mail is delivered by trucks, and she's already on the move, I know it.. What else?" "You head her direction?" "We're bound to get 10 feet away and pass each other... Anything else?" "Sit here and wait until she finds you?" "She does know where I am... Address and everything.. I guess that's my only choice..."

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James and Carduus walked through the woods in total silence, except from the occasional sniff from the silently crying girl."Why's the power gone? Why'd we gota leave? Isn't it coming back?"she asked when her tears had stopped. James shook his head and taking her hand he found a comfortable spot on the ground and they sat. He began talking,"I remember awhile back reading some big sort of news. Everywhere was suppose to just...die, all the electricity around the world would stop...I guess it actually did" he stood up, feeling strangely uneasy and grasped Carduus's hand."Come on, to Melissa's farm" "James? Why aren't we walking on the road?" "To many people."He said, really meaning to many people stuck in their cars. In panic people had ended up getting stuck in some of the cars and he didn't want her to see that

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko decided to just walk along the highway, maybe she could find something useful along the way. Her sister shudders as they pass the empty cars. "It's so... quiet." she whispers. 3 seconds later. Screaming. All around. Miyoko tackles her sister and pushes her under a car.  "Be quiet, or I'm going to run away from you with no hesitation!" she whispers angrily. "Why?" "Because if those crazy people find us, we're going to be eaten by our own kind." she says, getting under the car with her. Her sister falls dead silent. "What's going on?! Why are people killing each other?" "So that they can survive. You've read the hunger games. Think of it like that. Stay quiet, stay unseen, stay alive. Now be quiet! They are coming!!"  Blood covered boots walk just inches away from the car they were under.  "Make sure there are no survivors! Take anything valuable or edible! We are going to survive!" a man yells. Other boots run after him as he walks. Miyoko sees a small pair. 'Just a little kid, forced to kill...'  A few minutes later they are gone and Miyoko and Kacie (her sister) role out from under the car. "Well now what?" Kacie asks. "Keep walking, and hope we don't bump into more of those guys." "How far away is Wisconsin?" "Hmm... 3 or 4 days walk, if we're swift. Now would be the time to turn back if you're going to do it at all." Miyoko says as she climbs over cars and steps over dead bodies. "No. I'm not going to leave. I'm not surviving without you, and you know it."  "You got that right..." Miyoko whispers to herself. "Hurry up, I want to find shelter before sunrise." she calls back to Kacie. Ethan and Jackson sit in the alley, making a plan.  "No, trust me, that is not going to help us at all." Ethan says, crossing out Jackson's writings. "No, really! I think it will keep us going!" "No." "Yes!" "Jackson, buying pie is not going to make us go any faster!" Ethan yells. The screaming starts there, too.  "What's going on?"  Jackson whispers, getting scared. Very scared. Before Ethan could answer, a guy with a gun comes running around the corner and shoots Jackson in the shoulder. Immediately, Ethan springs up and tackles the man. He bruises him pretty good, but before he can win, he takes a bullet to the leg. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(oh, okay cool!!! xD) Miyoko gasps and grabs Kacie and holds her close. "Hold on, hold on, hold on! We don't mean any harm, I swear. I'm just trying to get to my best friend in Wisconsin." Miyoko says calmly. "I'm Miyoko, I'm 26 years old and this is my 16 year old sister, Kacie. I swear, I'm not trying to hurt anyone, I'm just trying to stay alive, and not kill people while I'm at it."  Ethan screams in pain and goes unconscious as the man steals his wallet and his pocket change. And the small tazer in his pocket.  Jackson tries to fight the guy but just swinging his arm could make it fly off, the way the bullet hit him. Jackson had gone to med school, luckily, so immediately he runs to his room in the burning-no-more hotel and grabs all of his things that didn't get ruined that he would need, his suitcase of medical supplies, clothes, and food. He runs back down to Ethan, and tends to his leg as quick and as well as he can. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus tugged her brothers sleeve"Is it far? James? Is it far?" Her voice was almost silent and she sounded like she could break out sobbing any minute"James! Answer me! Why wont you ta-" her brother smacked his hand over her mouth and pushed her into the shadows "Say anything and you will die. I am not joking"He hissed in her ear as he quickly got her into a tree, and followed her up, his shoe just hidden in the leaves as people walked past. The two sat in total silence waiting fir the people to pass

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Célina Augustine Konstantine Gender: Female Age: 21 Personality: Quiet, swift, mysterious, emotionless, bossy, challenger, fierce and can sometimes be friendly. Appearance:  Other: Strangely, Céline's eye color changes with her mood.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko silently obeyed and slid off the car, raising her hands and telling Kacie to stand still and say nothing through her eyes.  "Like I said, we are just going to Wisconsin. If you want a couple of bucks or a bag of chips I've got plenty." She says, taking out her wallet and a bag of potato chips from her suitcase.  Ethan stays unconcious. Jackson continues working (i don't know what else to do with him for now.. writers block with him)

For my signature.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake: I sneak down the stairs and grab Jakkie. She doesn't resist. We silently slip out the door on to the highway. Jaklynn: I see four girls on the highway, and I pull Jake behind a car with me.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(sorry- i was at a retreat. but im back xP) Miyoko stands uncomfortably as the girl searches her. She was used to this, her father was a cop. But she wasn't used to a girl doing it. Besides her sisters just pretending.  "Well... I do.... But I wasn't intending to use them unless I absolutely needed them." Miyoko says, pointing to her backpack.  Ethan groans as his body turns on again.  "Oh, THANK GOD. I thought I had made things worse." Jackson says as Ethan opens his eyes and looks around. "We've been attacked twice since you passed out. But I took care of it." Jackson smiles, sucking on a Tootsie Pop. "We... we need to get out of this alley. We need to keep moving. All over town. But not to far away from here. Let's get into a building. It's freezing out here." Ethan says quietly, getting up.  "Are you sure? I think this is a good place for ambushing. I've gotten 12 wallets from two guys. We've got like 20 credit cards and like 2,000 bucks." Ethan rolls his eyes. "My intention was to be the nice guy in a situation like this." "Well, you were asleep, and being the nice guys is gunna get us killed." Jackson whispers, hearing a sound around the corner. "Here comes another one... Get ready."  A guy comes running around the corner, covered in blood, knives and arrows stuck in his skin.      "Please! HELP!!!" the guys screams, running past them. A gun shoots, and he falls down, dead. Jackson pulls the trigger and the murderer became the murderee.  "Let's see here...." Jackson ponders as he searches the dead bodies. "7 wallets.... and 4 bags full of goodies!!"  "Yeah, you have fun carrying all that crap." Ethan says, crawling up the hotel's fire escape.

For my signature.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

latest videos