Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Summer Of Surprises (closed, but you can read!)

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko steps in front of Adam. "He can't help it. I'll do my best to keep him on track." she says firmly. "We should get a move on, try to find somewhere to stay tonight."  Ethan watches the amulet, as if it were going to attack him when he fell asleep.  "You don't have to be afraid of it, stupid. It's just a necklace." Jackson says, snacking on his Chex Mix. "I know I've seen this before. I just don't know where."

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko gives her father a look - the look she had always given him when he had hurt or embarrassed  her in any way - and Adam nodded in reply.  "Well lets get a move on, for cheese cake!" Kacie says, beginning to walk again. "Kacie, I've told you a million times and I'll tell you again, that's not funny in any way." Miyoko says, following her.  "It's called a pun, Miyoko."  "You're a pun." Miyoko says, mocking Kacie's voice. "You're a pun!"  "Your boyfriend is a pun!"  "Your real mother is a pun." Kacie says loudly. Miyoko stops dead in her tracks. She looks at Kacie with an angry face. Kacie realizes what she had said.  "Oh... Miyoko... I... I didn't mean that... But... that does kind of make sense because you were adopted because she didn't want you and-" "Shut up and walk, Kacie." Adam says simply. Ethan thinks. He gasps as he realizes, "Miyoko has this necklace! It was her biological mothers! All the way from China! I remember, she always carries it with her! Around her neck or in her bag! She always has it!" he says to Jackson.  "Seriously?" Jackson says in shock. "SERIOUSLY!!!"

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Kacie slowly walks behind everyone, mumbling and regretting what she had said. Miyoko doesn't talk at all after what had happened. She just walks straight and helps Adam over the lonely, empty cars.  (I have nothing to say for Ethan and Jackson xP)

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Kacie looks up. "Oh, um.... well... I'm 16 years old. I grew up with my mom and my dad. My parents' dreams had been to adopt a girl from China. But they had me first, so 6 years ago, they adopted Miyoko. Which is rare, because she was.. 20 years old. I had expected, wanted, dreamed for, begg-" "Get on with it, Kacie. Adam says firmly. Kacie makes a face. "I had really wanted a little sister, but my parents obviously got... Miyoko... And because she was older, and she was confused about America... I took advantage of her newness, let's just put it at that. I hated her. A lot. She got all the attention. All of it. I was left out. 'No, Kacie, Miyoko needs to listen out loud to her English translation class, not in headphones' and 'Sorry, Kacie, we have to teach Miyoko about American cultures'. Miyoko this, Miyoko that. She had taken over my life. But - she told me all about how her older orphanage mates used to make fun of her and pull her hair, and she knew what it was like to be the younger sibling. And we... bonded. But anyway. I'm vegetarian, I love pink, I hate getting dirty.... And what was that sound under the bridge?" Kacie says, hearing a rustle come from underneath them.

For my signature.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper went to find her brother.She saw him and another boy.She ran up to him and said"Bro I have been looking for you for days."

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko grabs Adam and Krilly's hand. Kacie and Miyoko are on either side of Adam. Kacie hoped that Miyoko would eventually forgive her, and kept walking. Ethan grabs Piper by the shirt "Be quiet! If those cutthroats out there find out we're here, we're dead for sure! Sit down, be quiet, and eat a banana." Ethan instructs, letting her go Jackson looks back and forth. "Are you two related?" "This is my sister, Piper." Ethan says, putting the necklace in his pocket.

For my signature.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wanna make a private Rp.) Piper whispered,"I get the point brother dear and who is this by any chance?"She sat down lightly and did what she wanted.She ate a apple.She smiled at the boy.She hated the cutthroats.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Ethan looks at Jackson, nearly asleep in the corner. "That's Jackson. He practically saved my life. So treat him good."

For my signature.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper blushed at him.She thought he is really cute.She said"No problem."

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko feels a rumble underneath her feet. Far behind them, the bridge blows up. "There's bombers!!!!!!!!" She screams. Kacie clutches her fists around super hard onto Avril and Adam's hands and screams at the top of her lungs. Adam grabs Miyoko and Kacie and throws them in front of him - far in front of him. "Hurry! Run!" he yells at Avril and Krilly. "We need to get as far from this bridge in less then 20 seconds or we're going to be cooked meat!" Ethan looks at Molly staring at Jackson and couldn't help but laugh. But he covers it up with a cough. Immediately Jackson shoots up.  "ARE YOU OKAY?!" he screams. "Where's the damage? I need my bag, cough medicine... STAY WITH ME ETHAN!!!!"  "I just needed to clear my throat, Jackson." he says, calmly. Jackson sighs and falls back to the ground and goes back to sleep.c

For my signature.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun Soccer Drills for Kids

First word that comes to mind?

Bands That Save Lives

latest videos