Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Summer Of Surprises (closed, but you can read!)

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
"I... I can't guarantee..." Miyoko says quietly. As they walk in, Adam walks up to Miyoko with a friendly smile. "Hello, I'm Adam, and this is my daughter Kacie. Can we help you?" he says happily. "Daddy, it's Miyoko - your adopted daughter. You adopted me 6 years ago in China. Why in the world can't you remember anything?!?! You can't even remember your daughter but you can remember your name!" Miyoko says angrily as she does CPR on Avril. Pressing slower, she looks at her father's eyes - filled with confusion, despair, hate, love, many mixed emotions over what she had said. "I... I try my best Miyoko... I really do. I always know who you are... really.. it's just, my mind plays tricks on me. 'You don't know her, you don't know that'. But, I try myself to go through my important things list every morning and every night. I get a little iffy in between, though." Adam says, looking at her sadly.

For my signature.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{{Alright. Sadly, she's offline. T^T}}

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko began to panic. She didn't know what she could do without Avril. Barely knowing her, she knew she would be a help.  "Dad, step outside, I have a gun in my bag - just... guard the door." Miyoko says firmly. Adam nods sadly and grabs the gun and steps outside and closes the door behind him.  Miyoko tries to bring Avril back to life with everything she can.

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
"I... I don't know what in the world to do! Kacie, I may hate you right now, but you're the one wanting to be a doctor. So whats wrong with her?!" Miyoko yells. Kacie looks at her like a deer in the headlights. "Just because I take online informational classes every now and then doesn't mean.... OH! It looks like a piece of the bridge hit her on the head! She must just be knocked out. Let's just hope she doesn't have a... oh what are they called... oh! Concussion! A concussion would be bad." "SO WHAT DO WE DO, IDIOT?!"  "Let's just wait until she wakes up. She's breathing fine, she has a pulse, she's just unconscious." Kacie says, sitting back.  

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko looked down at Avril, laying on the table. "Look at that, Kacie... You are pretty good at this doctor stuff." she says. "Welcome back, Avril. We're safe. For now. How do you feel?"

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko sat back on the dusty stool in the corner and sighed. "We should probably stay here for a while. Wait for you to heal up... Hey Dad! Come in here!" she says happily. Adam comes walking through the door. "Do you have any ibuprofen?"  Adam thinks for a second... "Maybe. But there is a Walgreens just down the road. I can go tomorrow."  "That'd be great, dad." 

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sometimes I wish my school taught me something about America....preferably geography -.- )

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper looked at her brother and lightly chuckled. Her facial expression looked like this  Indifferent.She smiled  and did a gymnastic's vault.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko giggled slightly and grabbed a sleeping bag from her bag and lays down on the floor. "I'm going to bed. I'll take the next shift after you Kacie. Everybody else go to sleep." "Wait, whoa whoa... Why do I have to take the next shift?! I could get killed!!!" Kacie says, angrily.  "It's pay back for what you said." Miyoko says, curling up in her sleeping bag. Adam decided to lay down on the dusty couch.  Ethan puffs out one of those fake laughs. "Show off. Go to sleep. We're getting up early tomorrow - try to see if there is anything here we can take."

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko sighed and closed her eyes. But all she could see was fire and darkness. She opened them and sat up. Wishing she could text Ethan like she normally would in this situation - she decided to go outside. Kacie had fallen asleep leaning against the shed wall. Miyoko crouched down next to her and grabbed the gun from her hands and walked towards the big pile of debris from the bomb. Already she saw a few figures searching the piles. She knew she didn't want to be one of the cut throats - but she needed something to do. She pointed the gun up and turned the safety off and aimed at them. Immediately the figures put their hands up but a short one - probably a child, hid behind a car and screamed. Miyoko put down her gun and slowly walked over there. "Please! We're just looking for food!" a woman calls. Miyoko hesitates for a second, but continues to approach them. "We mean no harm, please..." the man calls. The child continues to scream. "Jessica! Be quiet!" "Who are you?!" she asks, standing at normal conversation distance. In one quick movement the man pulls out a gun and shoots the ground right in front of Miyoko. "You tell me, kid! How old are you, 13?" "26." Miyoko says angrily. "I may be short, but I'm tougher then you think." 

For my signature.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Full form of news!!!?

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

latest videos