Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 942

Miyoko screams as the dog pins her down. "HELP!!!!" she screams to anybody.

Kacie opens her eyes slowly. Hearing a girl scream in the distance, Kacie slowly turns her head to see many different things going on. Kacie reaches for her gun to find nothing in her lap. She peaks through the shed door to see Miyoko is gone. 'Shoot.... Miyoko....' she thinks angrily as she gets up and grabs her personal pistol Miyoko had loaned to her for emergency's and begins to run over to the seen. 

"STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!!" she yells, pointing the gun at the smaller figure.


For my signature.


Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 942

(I dunno, that's strange! Ummm... Did you want the dog to be like... attacking, or just being on top of us? xP)


For my signature.


Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 942

Miyoko looked up at Kacie at thought to herself, 'We're doomed' 


For my signature.


Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1974
(Wow. Sorry, what's happening? I haven't been on in quite a while. Quite a while. Hmm. Anyway...)

Jake: I jumped up, ninja-like. I could feel Jakkie getting up to come with us. I pushed her back down. "No!" I hissed. "You stay here."
Jaklynn: "I'm coming with you! I'm not a baby, Jake!" But my angry whispering was to no avail. Jake thrust me down and quickly walked off.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

...yup.


Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 942
Miyoko threw her gun in front of the mans feet. Kacie put down her knife on the ground and kicked it over. 

For my signature.


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3871
{{I'm sorry, but I am going to have to leave this roleplay. One, because I don't log on as often, and two, because my posts get deleted for no such reason.}}

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 942
Miyoko stared at him curiously, thinking she might recognize him somehow...
"Okaaay then... who are you looking for?" she says un-surely, trying to adjust her position underneath the dog, who had started to get bored standing over her. 
Kacie looked down at Miyoko with the dog on top of her and glanced back at the shed. She had wished her father would come and help them. 

For my signature.


Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 942
Miyoko sighed a sigh of relief when she heard Avril's voice in the darkness. When the boy pointed his gun at her she thought she was done for. Kacie avoided the hands of the girl and moved towards Miyoko. 
Miyoko and Kacie stayed silent and hoped for the worst to be shot in the face. 

For my signature.


Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 942
Miyoko relaxed as the dog ran away to his master. Kacie took her hand and helped her off of the ground. Miyoko glanced up from where Avril's voice shouted from, and saw the light coming from the metal lining on her bow. Miyoko smiled slightly and led Kacie back to the shed, knowing she had no weapon to help Avril with.

For my signature.


Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 942
Miyoko and Kacie quietly opened the shed door, respecting Krilly as she dreams.  They look around the room for Adam, not finding him anywhere. Then, they here something outside. Miyoko pushes Kacie down onto the couch and grabs one of her spare bows and a bag of arrows and sneaks outside. The trees were shaking, as if they were trying to encourage Miyoko to follow the trail of shaking trees. Miyoko sighed, looked over towards Avril and the cut throats, and glanced back at the shed door. Before Kacie could get out of the door, Miyoko had disappeared. And the trees were still shaking.
As Miyoko jumped from tree to tree, trying to keep focus and not attract any of the bandits' attention below, she followed the shaking tree branches and the falling leaves. As she reached the other edge of the wood, there were no more trees shaking. In fact, there were no more trees in sight. Down below, Adam had jumped down from the tree, trying not to yell out in pain from the jump, and begins to run. Miyoko catches the dark figure that was her father in the corner of her eye and jumps down as well. "
"COME BACK HERE!!!" she yells at him. Adam glances back at her slightly and stops and pulls out a pistol and a knife. Miyoko stops dead in her tracks and tries to stay calm and think of a plan.
"Daddy... it's Miyoko. You can't just leave like that. We all need to stick together. Is anyone else running away?" she says quietly, out of breath.
Adam moves closer, panting as well. He turns of the safety and points the gun for her head.

For my signature.


play online games

latest forum posts

Prompts

Nepal earthquake and Everest avalanche kil...

Prompts

Do You Think Middle Schoolers Should Walk ...

If you had one wish, what would it be?(oth...

Prompts

Which country do you want to visit?

If Your Battery Level Be Your Age, Then Ho...

Should responsibility be based on age or m...

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

latest videos