Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled. She felt like a sort of animal next to them. Her face turned beet red at the complement and she blushed modestly " thank you" she said in a whispery voice. If her back could have gotten any straighter, it did. She felt a sudden change. Her arms grew long, majestic feathers and a beak sprouted from her face. She shrunk, smaller and smaller, before them was a large, Californian desert eagle. It's eyes widened " THAT IS WAY COOL!!!!"  ( sorry, bad newsfeed again)

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ailayah smirked, suddenly taking notice of another girl, whom had just turned away from the group. She smirked wider, staring at Maia- her deep silver eyes full of amusement. "That is way cool dude." She stated, fixing her gaze back on the girl- who was walking away from the group. Ail turned to Krist, smirking once again wider, she began sprinting towards the girl, her smirk widening- if that was possible. "Yo!" She cried out, waving her hand at the mysterious girl.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ciel froze, her grey-blue eyes flitting upwards to see a girl rushing towards her Oh no......Ciel groaned inwardly. She did not like talking to people that much. She tugged her sleeves down more over her arms and plastered a fake smile on her face. "Um.....hello" She said, her voice sweet and polite, but on the inside, she just wanted to walk away and be shut in her room.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia shrugged and tried to turn back. For a panicked moment she thought she couldn't but she got the hang of it soon. She smiled 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Ciel froze, her grey-blue eyes flitting upwards to see a girl rushing towards her Oh no......Ciel groaned inwardly. She did not like talking to people that much. She tugged her sleeves down more over her arms and plastered a fake smile on her face. "Um.....hello" She said, her voice sweet and polite, but on the inside, she just wanted to walk away and be shut in her room.
 Ailayah could see through the fake smile- and attitude for that matter. "Look, if want to walk away, go right ahead. I don't mind." She growled out, but masking it with slight politeness- if that was even possible. Her deep silver eyes narrowed at the girls' grey-blue ones. Ail turned around, knowing that she wasn't wanted. "Jeez, all I wanted to do was say hi, you don't need to hide the fact you obviously hate me, but I don't know why." She stated, folding her arms back over her chest.  

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ciel's temper flared "Hey, i never said i hated you! I just don't do well with people, that's all....." Ciel looked down, sighing, a frown on her face. She had never been much of a people person, since her parents never taught her anything. She always learned everything on her own while her parents left her alone for years on end to go on a 'trip'. Ciel huffed and turned, her pink hair flying as her black boots cloicked softly on the pavement as she started walking away.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Ciel's temper flared "Hey, i never said i hated you! I just don't do well with people, that's all....." Ciel looked down, sighing, a frown on her face. She had never been much of a people person, since her parents never taught her anything. She always learned everything on her own while her parents left her alone for years on end to go on a 'trip'. Ciel huffed and turned, her pink hair flying as her black boots cloicked softly on the pavement as she started walking away.

Why, you may ask?

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia backed away from them. Drama and stuff made her mad. And she ccouldn't be mad.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Why, you may ask?

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bumpers!! xD))

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about God?

Describe the profile pic above you

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos