Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((I have to go...sorry....I'll have my charrie jump in as SOON as I get on, whether its later or tomorrow. Once again...sorry..))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ill make a few forms u choose!  Name: Maia code name: The Silver Shadow age:14 gender:F duh looks: she has long black hair that goes down to her waist, her bangs cover up her right eye. She has shocking blue eyes that sometimes change color and always a smile, well if she is not crabby. She wears a long, black belt like thing that winds around her waist meets at the shoulder blades where her sword and crossbow are strapped, goes up around her shoulders next to her shoulder pads and foes back to the waist. She wears a light green hangover, leggings or shorts, her hair in crazy ways, gray runners, a jacket that hides a variety of knoves and a silver locket perso: she is quite sarcastic at times and loves to smile. She is an artist and super smart, her survival skills are amazing. If you are lucky, you will get one of her dazzling smiles which are pretty rare for her. It is hard to smile like her when you have a past that bad. She can be Shuper Shassy ( Super sassy) she is really fast, like REALLY fast Basic powers: Amazing speed, amazing accuracy, and the ability to follow someone without them noticing for a while Special powers: shape shifting, nature control, self duplication EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A FATAL FLAW: Maia will have break down moments easily where she. Has a seizure and goes into hiding for hours. Usually no one can find her? It happens alot Name: Evelyn( goes by Eve) Code name: the Giver ( she puts herself n front of others...) age:14 looks: she has long purple hair about to the middle of her back, her sapphire eyes have a permanent twinkle. She keeps a grim expression all the time and she keeps her bangs back with a headband. She wears a cloth headband, a jacket hiding knoves, a utility belt for more knoves and a crossbow, a silver jacket, a purple shirt, and black jeans perso: she is all over the place blabbing about this and that. She is sort of retro, crazy. But no matter what people do if she doesn't want them to make her laugh, cry, be angry, she can keep an expression the same..bored. She is a rock! Seriously like... She is ok at survival skills but awesome at being social, making friends and being allies basic powers: she can be really loud and noisy, but also super quiet Powers: shape shifting, nature powers paralyzation Fatal flaw: she has black out moments wher she just becomes a rock and sits there, staring into space, vulnerable to the world. It happens very often but not that long  You choose!:3

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whoes starting?)

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bye, and it's your choice anyways I'm starting) The sound of the alarm clock rang through Krist's room, he smacked the off button smashing the clock into pieces. His sleepiness cased him to ignore what he had just done, Krist stood and began to dress. He wore a dark blue superman hoodie with some jeans. Krist grabbed his backpack and headed for the bus. (Gtg)

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia blinked and yawned. She sat up in bed and scratched her head. Then, as quick as lightning, she was up, in the bathroom changing. She freshened up and pulled her backpack on. She ran out the front door without breakfast and made a beeline toward the bus stop 

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Beck ran out of the house as fast as she could across the street to the school. She walked up and ran in going to her locker she grabbed her stuff from it and shut it then she sat on the floor under her locker. She threw her hood up and put her ear buds in her ear and turned it up loud. she then stuffed her hands in her pockets

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia nearly flew out of the bus grinning widely as she raced full speed toward the school, only stopping to take a look at the others on the bus, she came to a sudden halt into front of the school and walked calmly in ( beb dinner. Be back in thirty)

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia nearly flew out of the bus grinning widely as she raced full speed toward the school, only stopping to take a look at the others on the bus, she came to a sudden halt into front of the school and walked calmly in ( beb dinner. Be back in thirty)

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? Fourm:Name: Tara Lins Code Name: (Pretty much your superhero name) FireStar Age: 19 Appearance:  Long,Curly, Red Hair, and Green Eyes. She has a tattoo on her ankle of a star and on the inside of her wrist, a flame. Basic Powers: (This section will include powers like agility, speed although not at the super speed level, strength also not at the super strength level, and invulnerability. For invulnerability you will be fine if your hit by a bus but can get bruised if shot) Invulnerability and Speed Special Powers: (Special powers are ones like super speed, you cannot have the same that another person has and only three are allowed)  Other: Tara is a shy at times girl. She loves working with friends and is very outgoing mostly. She is sweet and will always help someone in need. Thanks.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia woke up and got ready. She walked to school reading a book. She sighed it was to early. She wasn't a morning person. As she walked she almost tripped but caught her balance at the last second. She smiled in relief. She could be super clumsy at times.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos