Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Erica looked at the boy, she thought that he was shy, considering he didn`t say his name. "Well, if there is something weird about us, maybe we should practice it, just so when we use them, it`s for our 'fighting' only! Promise? And if you do, come to my house after school." She handed Sophia and the boy her address.

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Erica covered her ears. "Ah! What the heck was that?!" She said loudly, she still had ringing in her ears (If you didn`t know, she has VERY sensitive ears.) "Ok, the odds are NOT in our favor today!"

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: Annalise "Anilise" Clarke Code Name: Enigma {Means like "puzzle"} Age: 14 Appearance:  . . . . . Basic Powers: agility, speed, martial arts {If possible} Special Powers: Annalise is able to create electricity by touch. Her emotions are the cause of why she cannot control her powers; She is an emotional person, even though she may not ever show it. When she uses electricity, as a sheild, it surrounds her at times when she commands it too, but it doesn't always respond. {This good? It's just creating electricity} Other:  I am so sorry if I did anything wrong~! Just tell me and I shall change it again.
{Oh.. Sorry 'bout that :\ I shall change it ^.^ I shall change it in the "quote" above, so please read that over again if that's alright.}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your good know) Dust had filled the air and know it was clearing, from the distance a robot the size of a skyscraper could be seen.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia backed up."What the heck is that?"she hissed.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{Thank you~ Where may I jump in~?}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko wandered around the campus. She had no idea what in the world was happening, everyone was talking about some sort of supernatural people. She sighed, then walked to the water fountain, she could see a few people talking out of the corner of her eye. Yumiko pressed the button, as soon as the water touched her tongue her her whole body transformed into water. She shrieked and returned to normal. "Oh my gosh." she said to herself as she looked around frantically. She then spotted the robot and shrieked again. She stared at it, eyes widened, mouth open.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can join in in the big battle thats about to happen) The robot was throwing buildings aside and crushing homes under his feet. Without a second thought, Krist raced towards the robot.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Erica was really confused, but at the same time, she knew what to do. "Guys, we got a villian on our hands! But first, I have to go get someone." Erica saw her friend Yumiko at the water fountain. (Is it ok if Erica is BFFs with Yumiko?)

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia ran. She was quick and flexible. She also seemed to convince people stuff by glaraing and hurt by glaring.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Pc Game: EVE Online

We the Kidz

The Box

latest videos