Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical College of Ramora (ATJ - New Players Welcome!)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

Name: Penelope Age: 16 Description: A young girl of about average height, with blonde hair and spectacles. Lineage/Nobility: The daughter of a minor noble family Country: Indo Background: Not much to it. She was raised as a wizard, and lived a fairly sheltered life. Personality: Slightly introverted, focusing more on reflections and ideas than discussion and debate. Mage-Type: Art based magic. Specifically, summoning stuff by drawing it. Let me know what limits you want. DREAMS!: To become a successful art wizard.
Whatever you summon is made out of what you drew it upon, so it'd be a bad idea to draw a boat on a rock for example, same as if you drew a sword on a tree, it'd be stronger than the wood itself because it has been infused with magic, but it'd still burn if set on fire. If you were to make creatures they'd be the same as any other item you summoned, but when compared to the real version of it are nowhere near as powerful, so drawing a horse on stone would give you a stone horse that isn't as fast or as strong as a normal horse, although a stone horse might have other bonuses, like being resistant to swords and arrows etc. Just don't make it too overpowered when you do things, so no "I draw an awesome X that does Y and is better than everyone else's X's put together". Other than that, the form is fine.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alana Age: 17 Description: Alana has long jet black her that sometimes get in the way of training, she has blue eyes with specks of green inside, pale skin and is an average sized girl. personality: she doesn't really enjoy talking, although when she does talk its only a small remark,she doesn't really relax and often times starts to think people will try to attack her, she likes to be in warm small places as well so she could clear her mind of all her worries. country: Flambion Abilities: When she uses fire she is able to make animals from them to attack, they are hard and able to touch but you wouldnt want too, she can create a spark in her hand but thats it she isn't really special. Bio: her family are very poor nobles and it was mjraculous they were able to even pay for her to go to college . (( im sorry l for description i dont know how people post pictures Frown ))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you. Name: Carduus Glacialut Age: 15  Description: She is around 5'2 with a slim build and pale skin making her apear rather frail. Her long blonde hair is a shade darker than white blonde and falls completly straight, no minor waves or kinks. Her eyes are a deep purple, her cheeks have a natural blush and her lips are thin and dark red which is a striking contrast to the whiteness of her skin. Lineage/Nobility: Third daughter to a Duke Country: Indo Background: Her life has been rather uneventful as she is the third daughter. All the presssures are put on her two older sisters as they are 'next' for the position and she is more of a 'spare'. The only real thing that happened to her was she had been present when her mother departed. She was young, less then 2 years old, and the Duchess was alone in a room with her. She's been alone for hardy 5 minutes when the Duke entered there was a small girl lying on the floor and an open window. Personality: I sincerely apologise, I can't do this. I am awful at these and I don't want to make your eyes suffer the pain of my atrocious attempt. Mage-Type: Ice-Mage DREAMS!: To prove herself to her father of being a worthy daughter, and to discover what happened to her mother.I have no plans for the mother, it was merely the way my writing flowed.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(ok then, i'll change my form... but the image I uploaded appears encoded, i'll try to fix it.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Nost, Kidzworld uses a different system for image-posting than other sites. You need to upload the picture to your profile, then look up the embed code Kidzworld gave it and post that code in [] ))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Ok then, well, thank you)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

Name: Alana Age: 17 Description: Alana has long jet black her that sometimes get in the way of training, she has blue eyes with specks of green inside, pale skin and is an average sized girl. personality: she doesn't really enjoy talking, although when she does talk its only a small remark,she doesn't really relax and often times starts to think people will try to attack her, she likes to be in warm small places as well so she could clear her mind of all her worries. country: Flambion Abilities: When she uses fire she is able to make animals from them to attack, they are hard and able to touch but you wouldnt want too, she can create a spark in her hand but thats it she isn't really special. Bio: her family are very poor nobles and it was mjraculous they were able to even pay for her to go to college . (( im sorry l for description i dont know how people post pictures Frown ))
That form seems fine. If you go to your profile page you can upload pictures to an album section there. then you just do what Traveller's Guide said earlier.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

Thank you. Name: Carduus Glacialut Age: 15  Description: She is around 5'2 with a slim build and pale skin making her apear rather frail. Her long blonde hair is a shade darker than white blonde and falls completly straight, no minor waves or kinks. Her eyes are a deep purple, her cheeks have a natural blush and her lips are thin and dark red which is a striking contrast to the whiteness of her skin. Lineage/Nobility: Third daughter to a Duke Country: Indo Background: Her life has been rather uneventful as she is the third daughter. All the presssures are put on her two older sisters as they are 'next' for the position and she is more of a 'spare'. The only real thing that happened to her was she had been present when her mother departed. She was young, less then 2 years old, and the Duchess was alone in a room with her. She's been alone for hardy 5 minutes when the Duke entered there was a small girl lying on the floor and an open window. Personality: I sincerely apologise, I can't do this. I am awful at these and I don't want to make your eyes suffer the pain of my atrocious attempt. Mage-Type: Ice-Mage DREAMS!: To prove herself to her father of being a worthy daughter, and to discover what happened to her mother.I have no plans for the mother, it was merely the way my writing flowed.
That's fine, personality is ok as long as you don't suddenly switch between demeanour and stuff, so just play her consistently and it's fine. I might find a way to fit her mother into a quest or something, that's part of the reason I wanted backstories/lineages, so I can make quests that actually matter to the characters at some point.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
It is Mid-morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and you're all in a plain classroom with the blinds half closed. At the front of the room is a rather plain looking man who has brown hair with a few touches of grey in it, he is writing on a large black board, although writing would be the wrong word, several pieces of chalk are hovering around the board making marks and writing down names and dates as he speaks them. The classroom is made up of several small levels, like a theatre, with each desk being slightly higher than the one in front of it, with the lower desks at the front allowing all the students to get a good view of the board. A student raises his hand and tells the teacher he didn't understand what was just said, The greying man murmurs to himself and turns to physically begin writing on the board. The boy who raised his hand is wearing a black robe over a white shirt with the collar undone and black trousers. All of the boys are all dressed in this manner, the girls are the same, except have a knee or ankle length skirt rather than the trousers. A clock in the corner of the room ticks away slowly, it isn't long until the next class. The door opens and in walks an assistant (one of the serving class/commoners who work at the college) the half-deaf teacher turns his concentration to what the messenger has to say and after a short hushed conversation asks the students to copy down the notes from the board before marching out of the door with the assistant in tow. (You are free to talk to one another and do things. SO START!!!)

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
I posted a start but it got ate by the hungry Mods... If you check my post-count you can see it there.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

latest videos