Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical College of Ramora (ATJ - New Players Welcome!)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Hm... I don't have time to investigate. I'll do it other day. Tomorrow the queen will come..." He said as he walked to the dorms. "...I heard she has a daughter. And that she's hot, but only rumors." He kept saying. (I'll let the RP flow now. I have to study, so don't wait me to post really much now. Sorry.) He reached his dorm, got his pijama, and got to sleep. (Sorry, don't know how to spell it. I'm a noob in english.)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry I haven't been on/posting much, I've been busy with school stuff so I haven't had much time.) As the last of the Students fell asleep the large moon hanging in the sky drifted across it's passage making way for the sun, and a new morning greeted them. "UP, UP, UP" a teacher could be heard, their voice amplified by magic. "Breakfast in 40 minutes." this repeated a few times to make sure the students had all heard it before they left to get on with their own affairs.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Um..? It's morning already! Time to get up!" He said, and then woke up. He took a quick bath, and then got his best clothes. Today, the queen would come. "Lets get some breakfast." He said to himself, and walked to the dining room.

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
After having conducted his morning-purification-rituals (which were just a fancy way of saying that he had washed himself), Eeliphas found himself obediently on the way towards the dining hall. That it would still take some time till breakfast was ready mattered little to him, he just wanted to make sure that if he got lost again, he would have enough time to properly find his way again. After all, as him being the closest there was to being the representant of house Yonah, he had to make the best impression to the upcoming royal visit as possible. For the Lady.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((bump))

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Pippin was taking his breakfast like always. He enjoyed eating. Sadly, there was no second breakfast, just like in his homeland. He wasn't prepared for when the queen arrived. He didn't know what he would have to do.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Penny excitedly washed and dressed. Royalty was visiting. The ability to make an impression was important; this was a chance to really help her family expand. Penny sat down at the breakfast table, grabbing an ample amount of food.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
In the Dining hall there was much chatter about the events expected to unfold later in the day. The Headmaster stood at the staff table and addressed his students. "As you all know by now, the royal visit is supposed to take place later today, although, I do hope it will not distract you from your classes, I shall say no more on the issue. Your teachers will take you to the ceremony when appropriate." He resumed sitting down, and began light conversation with the surrounding teachers. 

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Pippin kept eating. He wanted to know if the rumors were true. If, the queen had a daughter. Of course, I'm sure she wouldn't bring her here He thought.

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Seeing as how it would now be deemed 'appropriate', Eeliphas, sitting at a lone table, just as he had chosen, began to eat. No matter what royalty visited, his studies still took a higher priority.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos