Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical College of Ramora (ATJ - New Players Welcome!)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((bump))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I've been a bit busy, and then I got writers block and didn't know how to start the next bit.) As breakfast finished many of the students headed back to their rooms to collect their things before the first lesson of the day, the corridors were filled with excited chattering, and although Nobles, it was obvious they were nervous and anxious about the arrival of the Royal Court. In the eyes of their Parents this would certainly be seen as a good opportunity to 'make friends in high places' helping to secure a higher status for their family and bloodline. Such expectations must have weighed heavily on the shoulders of some students, but there would have been those already in high enough places, or who came from families less concerned about status, for whom it was merely another exciting event to attend. Their first lesson was a theory lesson with LeForge in the workshop type building in the grounds, but there was about 20 minutes before they had to be there. (You can choose whatever you want to do now, for example: Chat, Explore, Go straight to class, anything you can think of as long as you can fit it into 20 minutes or less.)

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Deciding that 20 minutes were not worth doing anything besides going on one's way straight to class, Eeliphas set on his way to the lesson.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Well, it's time to go to class." Pippin said, and walked straight to class.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
(again sorry for not being posting, I've really hit a wall with this over the past week, as well as being occupied with school and other stuff, I'll try and get it started up again if anyone is interested.) LeForge greeted the students who had arrived early, as he wiped his hands on a rag in the room, it seemed rather basic, and well used for a classroom. Tools hung on some of the walls, and the wooden tables looked well-worn as if they had taken the brunt of various magical mishaps.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
(( I am certainly still interested, and hope that others are too.)) Eeliphas eyed the destroyed furniture with some suspicion, but stayed quiet, as his introverted personality would demand.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(I'm interested on it too). Pippin was quiet, since this was a special class. Anyway, he was intrigued. "Excuse me, what is the furniture for?" He asked to LeForge.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

1 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NICKELBACK

Do You Love Anyone?

Leave My Heart Out Of This - Fifth Harmony

Do You Love Anyone?

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

latest videos