Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical College of Ramora (ATJ - New Players Welcome!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join? Name: Alexandra "Alex" Jacey Age: 16 Description: copper hair she keep tied back in a low ponytail, it reaches a little below her shoulders. Large emerald green eyes. Freckles. Pale skin. A small build, she stands at 5' 4" tall. Fit and strong, although most can't tell. Lineage/Nobility: knight Country: Flambion. Background: Alex's parents died in a flood when she was a little girl (6 years old). She was adopted by her aunt and uncle, who never really treated her like a family member. Personality: Alex is independent, impulsive, and easy to annoy. A definite tomboy. She doesn't trust others very easilly, but if you do befriend her she is loyal and protective of you. Has temper flares and is a bit hyper, often accused of being ADHD. Very tough, and doesn't cry in front of people. One of the most sure fire ways to annoy her is constantly check on her to see if she's ok, so if she looks upset its best to just leave her alone about it. Can be a bit paranoid at times. Smart, but most people don't realize because her mind hops from place to place and its hard for her to concentrate on a single thing for a long period of time. due to her impulsiveness, and the fqct that she's easy annoy, she tends to get into fights, though she does regret it every time. Mage-Type: fire. DREAMS!: to have an actual family who cares for her. spells: -*fireball* -*rage burn* [surrounded by a ring of fire]

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella was too busy in her little land of singing to remember what she was in the dining hall for. Her song was one of which that rhymed "As the day comes to focus" "The flower blooms to notice" "Such an amazing Lotus" Her song went on to the chorus. "A petal falls" "At nightfall" "I call" "For you" Then, her next words turned into a high shrill. "Help!" Isabella kept singing, not noticing how her voice changed to such a high note. "At last I wait" "What be the flower's fate" "Would it be hate?" Her question was more like a mysterious statement. "End" She looked up and smiled at everyone as if nothing happened.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

May I please join? Name: Alexandra "Alex" Jacey Age: 16 Description: copper hair she keep tied back in a low ponytail, it reaches a little below her shoulders. Large emerald green eyes. Freckles. Pale skin. A small build, she stands at 5' 4" tall. Fit and strong, although most can't tell. Lineage/Nobility: knight Country: Flambion. Background: Alex's parents died in a flood when she was a little girl (6 years old). She was adopted by her aunt and uncle, who never really treated her like a family member. Personality: Alex is independent, impulsive, and easy to annoy. A definite tomboy. She doesn't trust others very easilly, but if you do befriend her she is loyal and protective of you. Has temper flares and is a bit hyper, often accused of being ADHD. Very tough, and doesn't cry in front of people. One of the most sure fire ways to annoy her is constantly check on her to see if she's ok, so if she looks upset its best to just leave her alone about it. Can be a bit paranoid at times. Smart, but most people don't realize because her mind hops from place to place and its hard for her to concentrate on a single thing for a long period of time. Mage-Type: fire. DREAMS!: to have an actual family who cares for her.
(yeah that seems fine) (And to everyone else, the idea was it gave your characters some time to talk to one another before anything big/adventurous happened, It's getting late here and I need to go to sleep soon, I don't want to put the RP on hold so if you want to get to know each others characters a little better we can get into the real fun some time tomorrow)

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright. Thanks.) Alex was a bit late to go to the dining hall. She jogged through the halls, ignoring everybody else and trying to get food before she starved.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Well, i'm going to break this awkward silence. How is everyone?"

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex burst in through the doors in the dining hall. She glanced around, gave everyone a half smile, and sat down quickly before she brought any more attention to herself.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Somehow, after having walked around, trying to find his way in the school, Eeliphas found himself not in the dining hall, but the kitchen. He had always had a bad sense of orientation, could be from his bad sight.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar

"KandyHearts" wrote:

"P a p r i k a ♦" wrote:

[May I join?] Name: Artemisia Isaline Clouatre  Age: 19 Description: [Will add later.] Nobility: Knight Country: France [She obviously has a French accent!] Background: Artemisia was born on November 18 in Cannes, France. She was given to an orphanage when she was two years old, since her parents could not support her any longer. Only three days after, her parents were murdered, not giving any chance to take her back. Personality: Ambitious, romantic, loyal, secretive, possessive, jealous, and demanding.  Magic: Dragon shifting. Dream: The only thing that she wants from the world are her parents and the revenge of their murder. 
Sure you can join, but there a couple of things in your form I'd just like you to clear up for me. France doesn't exist in this world, you can have a  'french' accent and have it be a regional thing, but if you could choose from the countries in one of my posts on the first page. Also being a Noble you wouldn't have been given to an orphanage but would instead have been brought up by extended family like Aunts and Uncles, or failing that you'd just fall under the care of the highest ranking servant, (so something like head butler) until you're old enough to be independent, at which point you'd take over the duties of your parents.  and what do you mean by 'Dragon shifting' ?
[Of course, I had forgotten! xO In dragon shifting I mean she can transform into a dragon.]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Look at the student who got in the kitchen, he must be lost!" Pippin said. Afterwards, he went to the kitchen to find the student. "Are you lost? Let me help you out!"

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I join? Here is my Form for consideration:Name: Miya Voyeur Age: 16 Description: Miya stands in about 5"2. She has a slim build for speed and agility. She has bright green hair, dyed with stolen pigment from the dyers street. Its cut in a short fashion, with spikes that rest on the nape of her neck, and two long strands, one on each side in the front.Miya also has side-swept bangs and a pair of goggles ( In the best steampunk fashion) that lay in her hair like a head band. She has bright silver eyes that have flecks of bright green,making her look very cat-like. Lineage/Nobility: Adopted by the Count and Duchess of Arduin Mage-Type: Air-Mage Personality: Miya is adventurous and loves a good challenge. She never gives up easilly and is very stubborn. She also enjoys spending time in town, mostly talking to the towns people and hanging out with old men at the pubs. Miya is skilled in cross dressing, so she pretends to be a boy most of the time. Miya is always running into trouble with Martimus Moon and is most especially despised by Jeanette Fielding. Bio: Miya is the daughter of a farmer and an air-mage, her mother died giving birth to her third sister. Miya, tired of agriculture, moved to the larger area of town, living on pidgeons and stolen goods. She was very fast, and was almost never caught (She was a type of medieval parkour practician). She was finally caught and took to an orphanage. Miya was then adopted by an old couple, very rich and powerful. The couple, after finding out her powers then put her in the Magical College of Ramora. Miya spends a lot of time pretending to be a boy, but once you know her, you can tell its actually a she. Skills or Talents: Stealh, speed and strengh. ( As I mentioned before, Parkour, but the name isn't that medieval.) Clothes: Miya usually wears a pair of brown and green trousers,  a black tank top and leather shoes and her goggles. She always has  a pouch, around her waist where she carries her daggers and other goods. Country: Arduin DREAMS: To finish her studies quickly and to see her real family again. Hope this is good enough.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos