Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical College of Ramora (ATJ - New Players Welcome!)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

;( May I join? Here is my Form for consideration:Name: Miya Voyeur
Description: Miya stands in about 5"2. She has a slim build for speed and agility. She has bright green hair, dyed with stolen pigment from the dyers street. Its cut in a short fashion, with spikes that rest on the nape of her neck, and two long strands, one on each side in the front.Miya also has side-swept bangs and a pair of goggles ( In the best steampunk fashion) that lay in her hair like a head band. She has bright silver eyes that have flecks of bright green,making her look very cat-like.
Lineage/Nobility: Adopted by the Count and Duchess of Arduin
Mage-Type: Air-Mage
Personality: Miya is adventurous and loves a good challenge. She never gives up easilly and is very stubborn. She also enjoys spending time in town, mostly talking to the towns people and hanging out with old men at the pubs. Miya is skilled in cross dressing, so she pretends to be a boy most of the time. Miya is always running into trouble with Martimus Moon and is most especially despised by Jeanette Fielding.
Bio: Miya is the daughter of a farmer and an air-mage, her mother died giving birth to her third sister. Miya, tired of agriculture, moved to the larger area of town, living on pidgeons and stolen goods. She was very fast, and was almost never caught (She was a type of medieval parkour practician). She was finally caught and took to an orphanage. Miya was then adopted by an old couple, very rich and powerfull. The couple, after finding out her powers then put her in the Magical College of Ramora. Miya spends a lot of time pretending to be a boy, but once you know her, you can tell its actually a she.
Skills or Talents: Stealh, speed and strengh. ( As I mentioned before, Parkour, but the name isn't that medieval.)
Clothes: Miya usually wears a pair of brown and green trousers,  a black tank top and leather shoes and her goggles. She always has  a pouch, around her waist where she carries her daggers and other goods.
Hope this is good enough.

(It seems ok, I'm a bit unsure about her half-humble beginnings and all that, but I suppose even the noble class has runaways, although she would be eligible and expected to take over her mothers title/position, which in itself could be her reason fro running away.) (I presume by Count and Duches of Arduin you mean higher-up nobles with some possible blood connection at some point to the royal family?, since all the countries have monarchs.) (Also I'm sorry I'm so late tonight but it's been a really busy day.)

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{May I join? I asked a while ago, but never got to making the form.. I shall right now!}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

"P a p r i k a ♦" wrote:

"KandyHearts" wrote:

"P a p r i k a ♦" wrote:

[May I join?] Name: Artemisia Isaline Clouatre  Age: 19 Description: [Will add later.] Nobility: Knight Country: France [She obviously has a French accent!] Background: Artemisia was born on November 18 in Cannes, France. She was given to an orphanage when she was two years old, since her parents could not support her any longer. Only three days after, her parents were murdered, not giving any chance to take her back. Personality: Ambitious, romantic, loyal, secretive, possessive, jealous, and demanding.  Magic: Dragon shifting. Dream: The only thing that she wants from the world are her parents and the revenge of their murder. 
Sure you can join, but there a couple of things in your form I'd just like you to clear up for me. France doesn't exist in this world, you can have a  'french' accent and have it be a regional thing, but if you could choose from the countries in one of my posts on the first page. Also being a Noble you wouldn't have been given to an orphanage but would instead have been brought up by extended family like Aunts and Uncles, or failing that you'd just fall under the care of the highest ranking servant, (so something like head butler) until you're old enough to be independent, at which point you'd take over the duties of your parents.  and what do you mean by 'Dragon shifting' ?
[Of course, I had forgotten! xO In dragon shifting I mean she can transform into a dragon.]
(Ok, well in this Dragons were going to be like big war horses that can fly and stuff. They aren't super-rare like they are in most things so I'm worried your power won't help you very much since you'll have a few occasions to ride them etc, but if you really want that then go for it.) (More dragon information - Their body [minus a tail] is about the size of a small car in length, and they're more serpentine than most dragons [search for wyverns on google if you want to know a bit more about that look] they have two back legs and their wings have claws at the top like on bats, )

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((@ArtemisMoonHunt: KandyHearts allowed you to join a while ago, just post your form and she will review it.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

{May I join? I asked a while ago, but never got to making the form.. I shall right now!}
(of course you can join) (to everyone else I am typing Eeliphas/Pippins thing out but it's taking a minute)

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
It was hot, steamy, and smelled of delicious food, the kitchen joined the main dining room via a set of double doors on one corner of the wall, mere meters away from the ones that lead to it from another hall elsewhere in the college. It was through these double doors that Pippin would have seen a rather confused looking Eeliphas through. As Eeliphas entered the kitchen a body turned around and bumped into him, spilling a tray full of cutlery over the floor. "Ah!" a voice squeaked, it was a the girl, by the looks of it she would be about the same age as Eeliphas. She immediately dropped down to her knees and began to pick up the scattered cutlery. "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT DROPPING THINGS EMILY?" a large deep voice boomed out from somewhere in the kitchen. "o-oh but err.." the girl began to reply before looking up and noticing it was a noble she had bumped into. "WHAT SPEAK UP GIRL I CAN'T HEAR Y...ou...." the voices source became obvious, a very large man dressed in white with a blue neckerchief and a tall chefs hat was looking down at the scene, a mixture of confusion and annoyance in his eyes. "What are you doing in my Kitchen?" the imposing figure asked the student rather frankly, with a hint of impatience to his voice.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Barely supressing an outcry of shock, Eeliphas quickly distanced himself from the girl, eyes wide with terror as he beheld the imposing cook. "I- I... I just looked for the- the way to the dining hall.." frantically, he looked around, for an escape route, finding it in the form of the doors, through which another student ((Pippin)) just passed through. "O- oh, there- there it is, I- I will just go-" Eeliphas stuttered, walking backwards, towards the open doors.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar

"KandyHearts" wrote:

"P a p r i k a ♦" wrote:

"KandyHearts" wrote:

"P a p r i k a ♦" wrote:

[May I join?] Name: Artemisia Isaline Clouatre  Age: 19 Description: [Will add later.] Nobility: Knight Country: France [She obviously has a French accent!] Background: Artemisia was born on November 18 in Cannes, France. She was given to an orphanage when she was two years old, since her parents could not support her any longer. Only three days after, her parents were murdered, not giving any chance to take her back. Personality: Ambitious, romantic, loyal, secretive, possessive, jealous, and demanding.  Magic: Dragon shifting. Dream: The only thing that she wants from the world are her parents and the revenge of their murder. 
Sure you can join, but there a couple of things in your form I'd just like you to clear up for me. France doesn't exist in this world, you can have a  'french' accent and have it be a regional thing, but if you could choose from the countries in one of my posts on the first page. Also being a Noble you wouldn't have been given to an orphanage but would instead have been brought up by extended family like Aunts and Uncles, or failing that you'd just fall under the care of the highest ranking servant, (so something like head butler) until you're old enough to be independent, at which point you'd take over the duties of your parents.  and what do you mean by 'Dragon shifting' ?
[Of course, I had forgotten! xO In dragon shifting I mean she can transform into a dragon.]
(Ok, well in this Dragons were going to be like big war horses that can fly and stuff. They aren't super-rare like they are in most things so I'm worried your power won't help you very much since you'll have a few occasions to ride them etc, but if you really want that then go for it.) (More dragon information - Their body [minus a tail] is about the size of a small car in length, and they're more serpentine than most dragons [search for wyverns on google if you want to know a bit more about that look] they have two back legs and their wings have claws at the top like on bats, )
[I've decided to change my form. It's on page three, it's been edited.]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"You seem to be lost! Come with me, i'll help you a bit" Pippin said, after getting out of the kitchen with the confused student.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alaa heard the distressed voice bellow from the kitchen and she peeked through the door. Food danced apon the air and she almost stepped into the kitchen smellling the food. But she stopped herself as she continued , watching.h

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos