Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Zombie Apocolaypse.(Closed. DO NOT DARE ENTERING THIS RP xD )

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: You had just made it home from school and went to do your homework. You suddenly heard some groans from in your closet, you shrugged it off. The groans started to get louder. You were brave enough to open your closet. Then you saw something that would NEEEVVVERR EVVVVERRR BE TRUE! A zombie. You quickly closed it and started to run for your life. Your saw your parants body on the family room floor. You locked your room then ran back to your parents and cried. Then you saw your parents eyes open. Their faces was very pale. Their eyes were plane white. They started to groan as well. You ran out your door and found more zombies. The zombies stared at you and started to run towards you. Once you saw them you sprinted away from them as fast as you could. They followed you but you finally made it away from their sight. You started to wonder if anybody else was alive. Mmk so  I have no clue if anybody made a roleplay like this but I thought it would be fun xD..In this roleplay there will be drama, romance, fighting, and more. You will have crushes, enemies, and best friends. You can be a zombie now or when you die or get bitten turn into one. If your wondering turning into a zombie is slooowww. It doesn't happen within a snap of a finger. Form Name: Age: Zombie?: (Optional) Weapon: (Optional) Bio: (Optional) Personality: Crush or best friend?: (Optional, you dont have to have one) Enemie?: Looks : Other: Rules: Dnt tlk lyke dis. You can go alittle far with romance but you may have to timeskip with it. You can roleplay without me. You dont need to ask to join. Dont make your charater perfect. Nobody's perfect. No Sexual stuff please ^,^ . Please make atleast a boy and girl. It doesnt matter what age you are. Yes you can get prego. You CANNOT start out as a baby. You'd get killed to easyily. When your charater is talking use " " When your not talking in charater use ( ) or { } or [ ] Please dont make your charater's form like...Personlity: Hot, Everybody crushes on... (Your charater's name) And have fun! I know theres alot of rules but DEAL WITH IT! x) If you have any ideas for rules lemme know. (PS! Im watching you. )

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(will join, but a girl's gotta eat first,. XD)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

(will join, but a girl's gotta eat first,. XD)
Okie dokie. x3

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome! :3 I'mma join, since I like zombies. xD Name: Claire Age: 18 Weapon: Handgun Looks: Personality: Smart, generous, fearless, athletic, and a fighter. Crush or best friend?: She has a crush on someone Other: N/A

Happy Halloween! :3

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Awesome! :3 I'mma join, since I like zombies. xD Name: Claire Age: 18 Weapon: Handgun Personality: Smart, generous, fearless, athletic, and a fighter. Crush or best friend?: She has a crush on someone Other: N/A
  YAY! I thought of this idea when I was watching 'The walking dead' x3..

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Teehee! I forgot gender. Anyway add that to ya'lls forms.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandra "Alex" Jacey Age: 15 Zombie?: nope Weapon: baseball bat, knife Bio: (Optional) she doesn't share it, but most people know she's ran away from home three times, and she took archery lessons in middle school. Personality: Alex is a bit eccentric. Most people refer to her as "evil"  but she is actually chaotic good. Unpredictable, and bends the rules to fit what she wants. Can't focus for long periods of time. Most people are a little afraid of her, since she has a knack for vengeance. Crush or best friend?: (Optional, you dont have to have one) crush on Kazune, but she kinda ignores it. Other: Alex is good at archery, and wants to get her hands on one during this. She's small, with short copper-red hair, blue-hazel eyes, and freckles across the bridge of her nose. She wears boots of some sort at all times, and bases the rest of her outfit off the type of boots. (When wearing riding boots, plaid clothing. When wearing combat boots, more tough clothing. And so on.) Name: Jackson Fanning Age: 19 Zombie?: nope Weapon: foil (fencing sword) Bio: (Optional) took fencing lessons as a kid. Personality: quiet, reserved, and strong. He isn't nice, but he isn't mean either. He's withdrawn from the world, and doesn't really see himself as another human, since he's always been the outsider. Crush or best friend?: (Optional, you dont have to have one) none at the moment. Other: shaggy dark brown hair. Average height, strong build. Grey eyes.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I love that show. xD

Happy Halloween! :3

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
*Facepalm* And I forgot Looks.. T T Add that too if you want.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

I love that show. xD
Its awesome xD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Post the last comment you got and reply game

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

HELP!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

skuxxing around

latest videos