Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Bittersweet Love (PRIVATE RP!)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, so, we got the story line. Now for the characters. Mine~ Name: Mist Age: 115 looks 15 Looks: this is Kira Personality: Smart, quiet, nice, sweet, rebel, sassy, fiesty, independent, obeident (sometimes Wink) Other: She's Princess and isn't allowed to leave the castle. Ever.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andrew 'Drew' Age: 17 Looks: Drew has shaggy brown hair and bright green eyes. His skin is tan and well toned, muscular and shaped.  Personality: Drew's a fun guy, but since he's been caught, he's been silent and cold.  OtherDazedlave at the vampire castle, recently captured in battle. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Aweshomtastical~! Ready to begin?

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You go ahead and start, afterall, it is your castle. [:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
xD Lol. M'kay~ Mist: I woke up and looked out the window, wishing I could go out. Actually, scratch that. I wish this war would end. I sighed and got dressed. I headed down when I saw a new slave. I looked at him, sadly. "I'm so sorry." I told him, my voice soft and mesmurizing. "It won't last long." I told him but I wasn't sure if that was true or not. I hoped it was.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at the woman talking to me and I felt my eyes widen slightly... The princess... I sighed gently,"Even if it ends, we won't be free,"I said, standing up a bit straighter,"I was on my way to find you... I've been assigned to you..." My capture was brutal, and they had to hit me over the head to get me here. They'd chained me in the dungeon and starved me until I cooperated, now I was, well, a slave. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Mist: "Perhaps one day you will be." I told him then nodded. "Well, I promise to not be cruel like them. I hate this. I'd rather there be no war and do my own work." I hissed out, my fangs growing slightly. My eyes widened and I brought them back in. I smiled sadly at him, "They didn't hurt you too bad, right?"

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'd rather not say, miss,"I said with a sigh. It surprised me that she was so against this war and I couldn't seem to pull my eyes from hers,"What do you need me to do first?"

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Mist: "Two things. One, tell me your name.  Second, relax. I won't harm you. I'm Mist." I told him and smiled friendly at him. "If your gonna be here, let's at least be friends." I told him, sighing softly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"My name is Andrew, Princess Mist,"I said softly, glancing around,"But you can call me Drew,"I added with a gentle smile, letting out a gentle sigh. She was  very beauitful, to say the least. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

latest videos