Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
Charater Desciption:Princess MariaLong Black hair, Red eyes, 5'8", Usually wears a violet dress, 1705 years old Wakes up on the ground feeling drained* Oh my, what happened to me I feel empty.*Starts to fall asleep* ThinkingEmbarrassedh god whats wrong with me I can barely move. *Trys to get up and fails* Oh my god I'm so weak at the moment I need to feed if I don't I might die... *Hears foot steps coming closer and closer* *Lifts head a little to see* Oh thank god it's you Dylan, I can barely move I need to feed. *Head falls* Thinking:I'm going to die soon.... Next Charater Needed Is Of Course Is Dylan anyone can be Dylan.Just Join In with you charater But Dylan is Needed at the moment.

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i have more of a description to what this roleplay is about? And also, maybe an idea of what i need my form to look like?

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
Okay.Desciption: A war between vampires the Fangnese or Batnese and the Fangnese make a fortress to keep safe from the Batnese but realize it isn't needed later on.... where I started off is a part where princess maria (princess of Fangnese) Ihas just woke up from being attacked by a Batnese warrior then comes along dylan(Prince of Fangnese) Comes and helps his wounded sister, soon they decide to make the fortress to keep the prince and princess save but they want to fight againest the Batnese but the King(KIng Dante) doesn't let them and they sneak off and fight when the Batnese and the King find out the Batnese try to kill them and the King goes to save them The king of Batnese (King Jonathan) Realizes the Batnese are strong enough and Run off but the Fangese hunt them down and end the feud for good.|Desciption of Dylan: Short Brown Hair, Also has Red eyes, 5'11" usually wears black and red r suit, Has a very dark and scary personality but would do anything for his sister Princess Maria and is reckless and fearless and is 1908 years old.

WallFlower? o.o

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join, Priscilla?  Name: Aeliana Gaia Devereaux Gender: Female Age: 2,000 (Looks 23) Type: Princess of the Batnese Species: Vampire Personality: Quiet, jealous, challenger, has an attitude, fearless, possessive, emotionless and tends to cut others down to size.
Appearance:

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
*Wakes up on ground* Oh god....What Happen? *Sits up* OH MY GOD!! All my strongest warriors....Dead...what am I going to do without them? I need to get to my father, but i'm so weak...*Lays back down* Man, the Batnese were stronger than I thought...I need new recruits...What I really need is blood,but,where can I go this weak?Maybe I should wait for Dylan...*thinking* What if they come back? At the moment they can kill me in a matter of seconds...*Talking aloud to self again* We need to make some sort of fortress to protect ourselfs from the Batnese...Anyway how am I going to get out of here before I get Killed....

WallFlower? o.o

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked out of the castle window, a large grin on my face as I saw our knights coming back from the large battle of our kingdoms. Walking away from the window, I went down the stairs to let my father know. "Father, our knights have come back!" 

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
I start to hear something....I look up in shock I see 4 of my warriors try to get up I start to feel more confident I think to myself maybe we have a chance....I still need to get blood and get back to my castle though....

WallFlower? o.o

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"That is wonderful darling," He simply said and smiled at me. Suddenly, all of my emotions disappeared and walked back up the tower to my room. 

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
I feel a hand On my shoulder...It's my best warrior Lee! I'm so happy to see you..Alive I tell him He hands me a small pouch with blood orbs inside I quickly put them in my mouth and feel 1000x better...Time to go to the castle...

WallFlower? o.o

Vampire Fortress.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
As I was climbing up the stairs, I heard footsteps behind me, and I immediately turned around to see Nicolas, a guard. Smirking at him, "I haven't seen you in ages!"  (Could you be Nicolas, too? :3)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

Rate the signature above you!

How To Get Free Recharge?

Rate the faveorite animal above

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos