Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(I'm ready)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(STARTING) Kitty sat on top of a fallen building at the eagde of the city and watched the empty. She should be hidden but she hadent seen anyone in a few weeks so she sat ready to leap but she just watched and waited.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Ethan was, as always, studying. He sat over a rock. His puppy, suddenly started to bark. "What's wrong?" He said. Looking at the place where it was pointing, There could be seen a human shadow. He didn't believe it first. But, when he looked with more attention, he noticed it was actually real.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty heard the barks shot the goverment dogs she thought and stood up she wouldnt ran till she saw them but had her pistol in hand

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Whoever is there, show yourself! I have a dangerous dog with me" He said, and giggled a bit. He proceeded to pet the little puppy.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
she could deside what to do she stood up slowly with her pistol in her hand. a strong brezz picked up her hair was flying backwards and she took a shot aming for a nearby tree to where the vocies where coming she amied high she didnt want to hit anything

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Wait...)

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(what)

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
FormName: Maiiko "Kuki" SunbeattlesAge: 14Gender: Female.Weapon:  A dagger, 13 inches long, steal silver, outlined with a tint of bright gold, a jet black place on where she holds the dagger, which is usually in her right hand.Bio: Kuki's mother, Natallia, and her father, Marcuus, were killed when she was around the age of 10; Kuki was sent across the small village- forced to live with her distant- and very unkind aunt, Natatalie. Kuki was always forced to do anything she didn't want- no matter how much she didn't want it. Her aunt always made her cook, clean, fight her fights, and anything else she was to lazy to do. Kuki never complained, never made any fuss about it. She was a quiet type of girl- until one day she became sick of it. She yelled at her aunt, yelling every kind of emotion she hid out into one speech of her emotion. Her aunt became furious- though, never showed it at this point. She just simpily nodded, and stopped socializing with everyone. She was always alone- until the world was taken over.Personality: Kuki is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She may be very soft inside, but that doesn't mean she has to show it.. She just likes being who she is- dispite her horrible past.Looks ~ Other? ~ She has a slight crush on Ethan, but tries not to show it- usually.{May I join?}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Nothing, sorry) "So? Who's there!? Say your name!" He said. Then he thought... "Don't worry. I'm not a government pig."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

Only love can hurt like this- Polma Faith

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos