Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

I sighed as I sat there, looking into the moon's bright glow. I felt my eyes become a spooky light silver, like it always happened when I looked into the moon, they were going to be like that for two months at the most. In the distance, I heard Ethan and Kitty talking, and I simply rolled my eyes.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Well, I suppose you are okay now." He said. He took the dialysis from her. "You are free to go now."

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"thanks"she said standing up "what now"she asked

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
The moon was beginning to disappear and the sky was becoming an indigo color, which meant it was sunrise. Standing up, I put my fully powered sword into its back and jumped on the roof tops, my shadow unaffected of the now appearing light.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"You may continue your quest of searching your sister. I have investigation duties i must accomplish." He said. He noticed he was a bit rude. "If you need help, just ask."

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"i dont know if i do"she said looking at the dorr "i havent seen her in a year should could of left fro all i know"she looked down at the picture covering the boys face

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
My shadow finally approached the last roof top next to the alley, and I cannot believe what I saw. Kitty and Ethan were still there. Grumbling, without fear, I jumped off of the building and landed, transforming into my 'human' form. "Good morning and goodbye," I grumbled.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Goodbye vampire girl..." He said. He really didn't know what to answer, since they didn't really know each other.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She crumbled up the picture "whats the point anymore"she said to her self but loud that Ethan could hear it

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(GTG)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!